XY Pokepuffs X/Y

KamonSurge

Aspiring Trainer
Technically this has to do more with the future of Pokemon. If Pokemon is going to continue with the Amie stuff or something similar with a different name then I request a few things:

-First, make Pokepuffs more accessible elsewhere other than minigames, like buy them at a Pokepuff store or at the market.

-Second, more minigames. I can only play Berry Picker minigame for so long before my mind explodes. We only had three minigames.

-Third, more Pokepuffs depending on how well and beyond we do. I know the max prize of Pokepuffs if we get is 6. Guess what though? Most of my party it takes 6 Pokepuffs to feed them full. I have 6 Pokemon. That's 6 times I have to play the same three mini games to feed all 6 of my Pokemon. There should be more reward.

For example in the Berry Picker game, 100+ should get you 6, 200+ should get you 7, etc.

That's all I ask. I gets tiresome and actually Amie becomes more of a chore than it should have to because of the lack of minigames and lack of Pokepuff access.

Well now it is confirmed that PokeAmie is going to be in ORAS
I really think that they will either make new minigames or at least add 1 or 2 minigames to the existing ones.
However its not that important really , the only Pokemon I worked to get some hearts is Eevee so he could evolve into Sylveon.
The bonuses for a Pokemon with full hearts are not that important to play these minigames if you don't like them.

scattered mind said:
I really think that they will either make new minigames or at least add 1 or 2 minigames to the existing ones.
However its not that important really , the only Pokemon I worked to get some hearts is Eevee so he could evolve into Sylveon.
The bonuses for a Pokemon with full hearts are not that important to play these minigames if you don't like them.

Full hearts it the difference between a Pokemon having a % chance of escaping paralyze, or confusion, or any other status ailment v.s. no full hearts.

Yeah I'll take the full hearts

KamonSurge said:
scattered mind said:

Full hearts it the difference between a Pokemon having a % chance of escaping paralyze, or confusion, or any other status ailment v.s. no full hearts.

The affects of Amie only happen in-game, so all the great bonuses Amie gives you don't work in Wifi battles and such.

King Xerneas said:
KamonSurge said:

The affects of Amie only happen in-game, so all the great bonuses Amie gives you don't work in Wifi battles and such.

I don't play online. So the benefits do help me, because I don't play Wifi battles.

They should make battles in game much harder if they want me to play these minigames for each of my Pokemon. That or if they will remove O-power which I hope will never go away.
Imagine that they could change minigames once a month or so like an update. That could be great. It will make collecting Pokepuffs much easier and way more fun.

I agree about the accessibility of Poke Puffs. I don't like having to play the minigames to get them. The puzzle one takes me too long, and I can't get past easy on the headbutting yarn one because I have a physiological problem where my motor functions and reaction time aren't much better than a small child's, and you need reaction time for that one. So I'm left with Berry Picker, which I'm good at, but it gets boring after a few seconds. There should be a store or an NPC that sells them.

Seven is a Color said:
I agree about the accessibility of Poke Puffs. I don't like having to play the minigames to get them. The puzzle one takes me too long, and I can't get past easy on the headbutting yarn one because I have a physiological problem where my motor functions and reaction time aren't much better than a small child's, and you need reaction time for that one. So I'm left with Berry Picker, which I'm good at, but it gets boring after a few seconds. There should be a store or an NPC that sells them.

That's what I am saying. IDK why but I can't do the yarn one and I don't have poor motor function. The puzzle one, I'm good at puzzles like that, if they were not timed. Especially the hard and unlimited one.

Pokemon amie is one of the coolest thing ever I love the mini games so I can earn pokepuffs buy the challenges are tough specially getting the special pokepuffs like the session pokepuffo you can earn in the unlimited games

Back