Ruling POKEPOWER!!!

Yes, you can, but you can't retreat twice, which really ruins the idea. Of course, something like Happy Dance can only be used once a turn, so that kinda limits it too.

You can use this power twice by retreating another cobat ex, unless it says You can't use this power more than once each turn.

It suposse that poke-powers you can use once during turn of the same pokemon. if you have more Crobat in play only you can use 1 poke-power.

Per Pokémon. Look at Metanite. It didn't get to an archtype status by discarding one energy for 50. It discards 3-4 to do 70-90. For 2 energies.

Each individual Crobat is able to activate its PokePower once a turn. ALL Pokemon are like this, unless the Power specifically states "You can't use more than one such-n-such Power during your turn." One example of this is Fearow d. No matter where the Pokemon moves on the field, it's Power isn't ever reactivated if you already used it (Unless it's a Power you can use as often as you'd like of course).

People seem to get confused when it has to be your active Pokemon that uses the Power, but it doesn't change a thing, you've already used it. The only way the same exact card can use it's Power multiple times if is if you some how get it off the field and then back on in the same turn (Like you can use Absol EX's Power, use a Super Scoop Up, and use it again if you want).

Can I use Fearow d ´s poke-power if i have 2 Fearow in play? Can i use both poke-powers?

is the same case whit flygon d, for example, if i have 2 Flygon d in bench, attach 2 basic energy.

I´m confuse whit the meaning of "once during your turn".

Fearow's PokePower reads like this:

"PokePower: Delta Sign

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a Pokemon that has [Delta Species Symbol] on its card, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. You can't use more than one Delta Sign PokePower each turn. This power can't be used if Fearow is affected by a special condition."

If a card has a text in the PokePower like the one in bold print above, then you can only use that PokePower once during your turn. So if you have 2 Fearows out, you can only use one Delta Sign PokePower from one of them that turn, no matter what.

ANY card that says "Once during your turn..." on it, that just means for that specific Pokemon. For example, Flygon's Delta Supply PokePower states that "Once during your turn..." you may use that power. That's only for that Pokemon, since that Power is only an effect from that Pokemon.

Fearows PokePower, on the other hand, says that you can't use its Delta Sign multiple times, and using that specific PokePower makes it work that way.

Whenever the Poke-Powers says: "Once during your turn", meaning that particular pokemon can only use its Poke-Power once in a turn. If you have two of that pokemon (Example, Crobat ex), you can use the Power twice with the condition applied.

If the Poke-Power says: "you can't use more than 1 XXX Poke-Power each turn", meaning that particular Poke-Power can only use once only. Even you have 2 pokemons that is different names with same Poke-Power (example, Bellosom's Heal Dance & Gardevoir's Heal Dance), you can only use once only.

Back