Pokemon Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond English release

Zekrom Black

Banner made by me! :D Avatar from Serebii.net!
Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Pokepark 2: Beyond the world in Japanese) has been revealed for release on Febuary 27, 2012. Credit goes to Serebii.net, where I first found this. Here's the link to the page on Pokemon.com: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond at Pokemon.com. Also, the game comes to Europe in March.

LuckyPokeGirl said:
Me too, I have PokePark and hope to get this game in Christmas. :)
It doesn't come out in time for christmas!

I didn't really like the first one, so I doubt I'll get this.

I still play the first one!!!! :D This will be released in the United States just 3 and a half months after it's release in Japan. The release dates just get earlier and earlier by the year!!! Ever since Pokemon Rumble Blast, there's only been a short time between Japanese and US releases, and I know that's because Typing DS didn't get released in English countries.

Teeboy23 said:
I still play the first one!!!! :D This will be released in the United States just 3 and a half months after it's release in Japan. The release dates just get earlier and earlier by the year!!! Ever since Pokemon Rumble Blast, there's only been a short time between Japanese and US releases, and I know that's because Typing DS didn't get released in English countries.

Sadly, I think this will only happen for spin-off games. We usualy have to wiat 5 to 6 months for main series.

But the release dates for all games have been getting earlier and earlier by the year. Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version were released in the United States less than 6 months after their release in Japan.
The past years and this year:
Pokemon Emerald - May 1, 2005
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - April 22, 2007
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness - April 20, 2008
Pokemon Platinum - March 22, 2009
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver - March 14, 2010
Pokemon Black and White - March 6, 2011
I guess it really depends on when the next games will release in Japan.

Back