Pokemon who deserve an EX or BREAK

Could we include possible full art supporters? I love those...

For EXs I chose :

Spinda
Clawitzer
Slaking
Scrafty
Porygon-Z
Elektross
Braviary
Azumarril
Goodra
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Lunatone
Solrock
M Sableye
Solgaleo
Lunala

For full art supporters I chose :

Judge
Professor Kukui
Red
Gary
Lillie
Hau
Brock
Misty
May
Clemont
Serena
Shauna
Trevor
Tierno

Hope you liked these choices.

I have a little theory about BREAK's and mega's which probably is going to be proven wrong but I like it anyways: So the way this goes is, each generation is either mega or BREAK (this only applies to starters and legendaries) generation and it goes back and forth, mega, BREAK, mega BREAK, etc. See? simple as that.

Gen 1 Mega's
Gen 2 BREAK (Ho-oh, Lugia)
Gen 3 Mega's
Gen 4 BREAK's (Empoleon so far. I hope the new Infernape gets a BREAK promo in Japan.)
Gen 5 Mega's (Come on, you know you want them)
Gen 6 BREAK's (duh.)
Gen 7 Mega's

Anyways, here are some BREAKS that I would love to see:

Spinda BREAK (or EX)
Palkia BREAK
Diagla BREAK
Torterra BREAK
Infernape BREAK
Weezing BREAK (a mega would be nice too)
Eeveelution BREAK's. Yes, I know it seems crazy but just think about it..
Meganium BREAK
Typhlosion BREAK
Feraligatr BREAK
Miltank BREAK
Grumpig BREAK
Lilligant BREAK
Froslass BREAK
Dugtrio BREAK (or mega)
Zygarde BREAK
Shaymin BREAK

Thank's for reading! :D

BREAK:
Charizard

Yeah, that's the only BREAK card I would bother to collect IRL. I really don't like the design for BREAK card, but they are pretty fun to play with online.

EX:
Suicune
Arcanine
Rapidash (I don't think we ever got a UR Rapidash and its such a epic pokémon)
Pidgeot (same as Rapidash, but since it has a mega I think its pretty likely to happen, just wish it will get a FA)
Ninetales (really want a FA of it)
Salamence (want FA)
Moltres (once again, I want a FA, but I guess that's way to many gen 1 fire pokémon :p)
Raichu
Samurott (Needs at least one UR or SR card, its a starter for gods sake xD)
Braviary
Mightyena

BREAK:
Charizard

Yeah, that's the only BREAK card I would bother to collect IRL. I really don't like the design for BREAK card, but they are pretty fun to play with online.

EX:
Suicune
Arcanine
Rapidash (I don't think we ever got a UR Rapidash and its such a epic pokémon)
Pidgeot (same as Rapidash, but since it has a mega I think its pretty likely to happen, just wish it will get a FA)
Ninetales (really want a FA of it)
Salamence (want FA)
Moltres (once again, I want a FA, but I guess that's way to many gen 1 fire pokémon :p)
Raichu
Samurott (Needs at least one UR or SR card, its a starter for gods sake xD)
Braviary
Mightyena
The Pokemon isn't going to get a BREAK, if it already has a mega. Plus Charizard has like 10 EX's.

Ex's
-Empoleon
-Suicune
-Stoutland
-Raichu
- Mega Giratina
- Milotic
- Mega Milotic
- Mega Ninetales
- Mega Eevee-loutions
Breaks
- Flareon
- Glaceon
- Jolteon
- Ninetales
- Giratina
- Jirachi
- Keldeo
- Rayquaza
- Charizard
- Stoutland
- Gyrados
- Entei
-Lucario
I also think that maybe Trainer Breaks would be a good idea as well. People like to "bling" up their decks with Secret Rares Reverses etc. It would look better (In my opinion) with Trainer Breaks where they could be like an alternative for the trainer itself. You could either use the regular trainer or the break version. They would work like normal breaks like say if you have a supporter you could say this supporter wouldn't be affected by any stadiom card in play and that would be the special thing about that card.

Ex's
-Empoleon
-Suicune
-Stoutland
-Raichu
- Mega Giratina
- Milotic
- Mega Milotic
- Mega Ninetales
- Mega Eevee-loutions
Breaks
- Flareon
- Glaceon
- Jolteon
- Ninetales
- Giratina
- Jirachi
- Keldeo
- Rayquaza
- Charizard
- Stoutland
- Gyrados
- Entei
-Lucario
I also think that maybe Trainer Breaks would be a good idea as well. People like to "bling" up their decks with Secret Rares Reverses etc. It would look better (In my opinion) with Trainer Breaks where they could be like an alternative for the trainer itself. You could either use the regular trainer or the break version. They would work like normal breaks like say if you have a supporter you could say this supporter wouldn't be affected by any stadiom card in play and that would be the special thing about that card.
I get that you like eeveloutions, but PLEASE not megas... Plus if they have EX's, than they won't get BREAKs.

Last edited:

Call them something different and this might work. It might not even need a dedicated mechanic; all it has to be is a Trainer with an effect that only works if you used another card this turn, or works better if you played another specific Trainer this turn. For example, imagine if all those Team Plasma Trainers, some of which were crazy good (Hypnotoxic Laser) only worked if you had used a Team Plasma affiliated Supporter that turn?

Otherwise I would do it a bit like Puzzle of Time: imagine if to play Lysandre's Trump Card you had to also discard a Lysandre from hand? Not saying it would have balanced the former (it wouldn't), but as an example of two Supporters based on the same name level character could be structured to reference each other.

Gimme Pidgeot, and Loppuny for EXS and Megas and give Slurpuff an ex as well. I don't care how often Slurpuff shows up, I want a full art Slurpuff so bad it's killing me. Give ALL of those full arts. I also want BREAKS for Darmanitan and Avalugg which have both been absent in the TCG based on my current knowledge.

I really want a Wailern BREAK or EX, I really love the design of the Pokemon and hope that it does something like this:
Wailern BREAK - 170 HP Water
(W)(W)(C)(C)(C) Frostbite Crush 200
This attack does 30 damage to two of your opponent's benched Pokemon.

And to make it playable:
Wailern - 140 HP Water
Ability: Refrigerate
Each (C) attached to this Pokemon is a (W) type.
(W)(W) Glacier Fishing 100
Attach a special energy from your discard pile to this Pokemon.
Weakness: Steel x2
Retreat Cost: 4

I'd also love a Avalugg-EX, M Camerupt-EX & M-Sharpedo-EX, Venasaur BREAK, and a Tauros-EX.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who wants Pidgeot EX. I just hope they make the right choices with it.

Of course, I would want Quagsire-EX/BREAK, but something else I would want to see would be Conkeldurr-EX. Actually, a lot of Black/White Pokémon are pretty neglected, it would be refreshing to see some EX's or BREAKS for them.

I can just picture Quagsire BREAK right now. And a Conkelldur EX would be pretty cool, since it's one of my favorite Pokemon.

Back