BW/BW2 Pokemon Type Speculation

PokemonFreak44

Aspiring Trainer
Okay guys..well this thread may be locked, but there has never been a thread for this..it's discussing what you would like in each type of pokemon for Generation 5! Remember there's 156 new Pokemon this generation, and it's the first generation with a pure Flying type Pokemon :).
Below is a list of numbers of Pokemon per type so far....
Electric-6
Normal-16
Poison-7
Psychic-9
Bug-11
Flying-14
Dragon-9
Ice-7
Fighting-14
Dark- 12
Steel-8
Rock- 10
Ground- 8
Ghost- 4

These are the numbers of the pokemon per type including dual typing...it's not that hard to understand. :L

Also, discuss what kind of Pokemon you want per each type 8)

yeah..they really should start incorporating more Ice, Poison, Ghost, and Steel Types...there's a lot of Electric types..but they really need to focus on getting at least 10 Ice and Poison's per generation rather than anywhere from 4-6.

I did my research..using the pokemon we know about..the list that Pokexperto provided..and the legendary list that serebii provided.

^melkor form pokexperto....hes either a lyer or a "spreader of misinformation" i see no reason to trust anything that he says

he's 100% true. He's not a faker, or a lier. He drew a fanart of Monmen, about 2 days ago..and what do ya know? Monmen was in CoroCoro which was leaked TODAY. he's not a lier, and second of all why would his lies be on the homepage? sorry. U can think what you want but he's truthful.

I also believe pokexperto. He is/was right about so much infomation that it is hard not to believe him. But I think there is supposed to be more steel and ice types this gen than previous gens.

Part of the Corocoro was confirmed fake, they're still trying to research whether the rest of the Corocoro was faked.

Here's the link to the article:
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/October_CoroCoro_begins_to_leak

right now where in a state of confusion.Melkor might be true,and we have no reason not to trust him.however,the fake corocoro may not be completly false,but pokemon sunday will help clear things up,and the rest we need to just be patient and wait.Or at least try.

Go to Pokebeach's homepage!! WPM stated that there is no fakes involved...seesh! haha..no lets stay on topic and disscuss types!

I hope that there are many bug, ghost, dark, and ground types (and the ones I listed above). Basically, almost every type except for psychic, grass, rock, and water.

yeah..well i just realized there will be 20 grass-types this gen at least! that's amazing (especially for me :]) cuz ..

Gen 1- 14 grass types
Gen 2- 10 grass types
Gen 3- 17 grass types
Gen 4- 13 grass types
Gen 5- 20 grass types (at least.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay I took the time to look at the for least seen types Ice, Ghost, Poison, and Fighting... so we can see if there's any patterns.

Ice

Gen1- 5 ice pokemon
Gen2- 5 ice pokemon
Gen3- 6 ice pokemon
Gen4- 6 ice pokemon
Gen5- 7 ice pokemon --most ice pokemon in one generation. wow!

Ghost

Gen1- 3 ghost pokemon
Gen2- 1 ghost pokemon
Gen3- 6 ghost pokemon
Gen4- 8 ghost pokemon
Gen5- 4 ghost pokemon (so far.)

Poison

Gen1- 15 poison pokemon
Gen2- 4 poison pokemon
Gen3- 5 poison pokemon
Gen4- 8 poison pokemon
Gen5- 7 poison pokemon --decreased from gen 4.

Fighting

Gen1-8 fighting pokemon
Gen2- 3 fighting pokemon
Gen3- 7 fighting pokemon
Gen4- 7 fighting pokemon
Gen5- 14 fighting pokemon (at least.) --drastic increase.

@PokemonFreak44 We don't know if WPM is right or not there is no proof as of yet now only Pokemon Sunday and the game itself can say its true or fake.

KnightEdge112: your right but not necessarily.....proof that Pokexperto was right.

Around Thursday, Pokexperto posted pictures of what was supposed to be Monmen, Churine, and Dangoro..and he described Tamagetake.

Then...BOOM..comes Saturday 9/11..they're official, thanks to CoroCoro.

^somebody ccould have easily made a fake corocoro scan and circulated it, using those pokemon to make an elaboarate hoax...but im not going to start conspiracies.
i hope that the page with the starter evos and the page about aloe were fakes that replaced the other, real, pages and everything else is real.
this is probably wrong, but im still hoping

Back