Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense Trading * Obtained All The Shinys * Free Shiny Give Away!

Did my trades interest you?

• Quit Impressive.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like peanut butter

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Nothing Special.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yawn... I've seen better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
This is my trading thread for Pokemon Tower Defense. On this thread you can ask people to trade with you, trade with me, or request stuff and people might give it to you. (If they are kind enough)

I have every Pokemon that the game has to offer, shiny or not. Not all are listed. I'll be willing to trade shiny Pokemon, but only for other shinys. ( Exceptions can be made. )

Here is the list.
Shiny Abra
Shiny Bulbasaur
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Squirtle
Shiny Weedle
Shiny Caterpie
Shiny Jynx
Shiny Geodude
Shiny ratatta
Shiny Jigglypuff
Shiny Mew
Shiny Vulpix
Shiny Growilthe
Shiny Mankey
Shiny Bellsprout
Shiny Poliwag
Shiny Pikachu
Shiny Pidgey
Shiny Magikarp
Shiny Nidoran (F)
Shiny Nidoran (M)
Shiny Spearow
Shiny Zubat
Shiny Paras
Shiny Oddish
Shiny Clefairy
Shiny Sandshrew
Shiny Meowth

All of these Pokemon are level 10 and i have all the ones they evolve into but that would take too long to list. Once we have made a deal we will each pm each other the trade codes, and preview codes. If I missed any please inform me. =) ( Please note that I have every Pokemon Shiny but can't list them all )
Happy trading!
* If you've never played the game before please try it, you'll love it, trust me. * http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/566150

Sorry about being in-active for a bit but now I'm ready to do as many trades as possible! =D

For this day only there will be 10 Shiny Pokemon given away freely, of your choice! All you have to do is say which one you want. =D 1 per person. Remaining Free : 7

RE: Pokemon Tower Defense Trading

i already sent you a private message with a whole bunch of trading codes to get shiny pokemon so can you just private message me a code with shiny metapod since i gave you a lot

as his thing says he will trade shiny pokemon for shiny pokemon so im guessing you will need to give him a shiny pokemon

adan15 said:
as his thing says he will trade shiny pokemon for shiny pokemon so im guessing you will need to give him a shiny pokemon

You are a genius. Thank you, I have no idea how to read.
I only have a few shinies and I do not know what he would want for the Mew.

hmm well since he should have 3 shiny mews cuz u get 3 from buying nin-ja he might be able to get one for almost any shiny pokemon but i'm not positive

Inv-AZN said:
adan15 said:

You are a genius. Thank you, I have no idea how to read.
I only have a few shinies and I do not know what he would want for the Mew.
I'm not asking for anything special since i have about 2 of each, so just offer whatever shiny you have and I'll accept it, I'm not picky.

Shinx107 said:
What would you want for the Shiny Sandsrew? I have Zubat and Geodude.
Hm... For a shiny sandshrew I'll have your zubut, deal?

Okay. Here are the codes:

Preview: 14de254eb5155b

Security: 84aa

BTW it's level 10

Pokemon said:
I'm not asking for anything special since i have about 2 of each, so just offer whatever shiny you have and I'll accept it, I'm not picky.

How about a golem and 2 zubats for the mew?

Would you trade your shiny Magikarp for a shiny Zubat?

Hatman said:
I can trade you a few Shiny Spearow for a Shiny Poilwag.
Sure I'll pm the codes in a sec.

Cris said:
Would you trade your shiny Magikarp for a shiny Zubat?
Sure, I'll also pm the codes in a sec.

Inv-AZN said:
Pokemon said:

How about a golem and 2 zubats for the mew?
Sure. but I can't send the codes because you disabled your Private Messages.

Wow, you have an impressive collection. I'm looking at your Shiny Mew right now. Here is what I have:
Shiny Jigglypuff
Shiny Pidgey
Shiny Rattata
Shiny Zubat
Shiny Abra
I have the evolutions to all of these too, and I understand that Mew will be hard to get off you.

hey guys im intrsted in a shiny magic carp i have a
shiney ferow a jynx shiny beedrill shiny butterfree shiney golbat that are up for trade

and a shiney mew i really want one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back