Pokemon: The Dark Age. Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 1 spots left! Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Ooc: lol okay, just wondering because of your precious post.

Ooc: The poltergeist looks at Blue Wind, and passes by another tent. It moves towards the battlefield. Rogue goes running by, panting. "Stop him! It's an imposter! Check the men in the tent.

RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 1 spots left! Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Flare barely got to his feet and made his way out of the tent.

The Scrafty was getting annoyed now, he didn't like it when people interrupted him while he was humming a tune. The Scrafty jumped up and looked at the Zoroark, "I don't remember, all I really remember is the tune, if you'd excuse me, I would be on my way now..."

Ooc: Just to inform you Kaiserchu, the tents are a mile or two away, but the Poltergeist has reached the battlefield.

Driller woke up. He realized that he was alone in the forest. He saw footprints from the resistance and started to follow it. When he finally reached to the resistance tents h realized something was wrong.

Flare saw Driller and yelled "Get out! Its not safe here!"

Rogue had walked right past Blue Wind. "Sir?!" No, that wasnt Rogue, not by a long shot. Just then, he heard a Tyranitar yell something about an imposter. Wait... That was the real Rogue! So the one in the tent was a fake. Blue Wind followed the tracks of the imposter through the woods.

OoC:What's happening?

Ooc: The Resistance has just defeated an enemy legion, and Rogue accidentally made a powerful Poltergeist with evil magic.

"I'm sorry for bothering you when you were obviously so busy, but you don't know how important this is to me. You have to remember," Dious responded, walking along side the Scrafty.

The Scrafty stopped, and looked at the Zoroark, "...Now that you mention it, I do remember the artist, though he vanished after performing that night..." the Scraft paused, trying to remember who was playing the tune, when he remembered, he told Dious, "...I think it was a Zoroark, does that help?"

"Thank you, yes, it does help, but it would help even more if you could tell me where you were and what you mean by 'disappeared'," Dious answered.

I have been restricted to using the computer for one hour every day, but only on weekends, thanks to school, so I won't be posting too often.

The Scarfty thought a little bit more, before responding, "I was at a Music Festival, I stayed there a week ago, and the Artist simply disapeared the morning after the performance, though his tent remained standing, he was nowhere to be found..."

Driller asked Flare "What's going on?"

"Do you remember where this music festival was?", Dious asked.

Rogue... He all most killed me... Its not safe here! You have to leave!

Driller left the resistance tents and went in a forest. He started to dig a tunnel towards the tents to sneak on what's going on.

The Poltergeist has arrived at the camp, and begins looking at bodies. It scowls, and walks away. A soldier runs up and says, "General Rogue! What are you doing he-" He is cut off as the poltergeist sends him crashing across the field with a powerful sideways-facing Earth column. It sees the area were Rogue fought Gladus, and moves over to it. It bends down and tips its finger with some blood. It sniffs the air, and begins moving north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back