Pokemon TCGO update bug?

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
So, as I went on the Pokemon TCGO today, I discovered a update came out. As I went to update the game, it would be on step 3 and when fully downloaded, wouldn't respond and start over. I am frustrated as I attempted this 3 times and won't report the bug to TCGO as they take years to respond

I actually had the same problem. Try uninstalling and re-installing PTCGO. It updated fine for me after doing that.

Blah said:
I actually had the same problem. Try uninstalling and re-installing PTCGO. It updated fine for me after doing that.
Thanks! I got reply from pokemon bug support with same thing! Testing now :)

I am havng trouble doing this on my Mac. Does anyone know how to do it on the Mac? I tried using the refresher twice but both times it didn't go any further than to step 4/5 and then just stopped. I waited for hours... but still nothing. Anyone know how to fix it?

QWERTY DITTO said:
I am havng trouble doing this on my Mac. Does anyone know how to do it on the Mac? I tried using the refresher twice but both times it didn't go any further than to step 4/5 and then just stopped. I waited for hours... but still nothing. Anyone know how to fix it?

Uninstall the Refresher and the actual game, then reinstall both. I have a Mac and that solved the problem for me.

Welcome I have a problem with Pokemon TCG . I updated this game about 18-20 hour and i has all time this
kaqpivf
.I dont know what can do . Please help me.

Welcome I have a problem with Pokemon TCG . I updated this game about 18-20 hour and i has all time this
kaqpivf
.I dont know what can do . Please help me.

Image link is broken but the universal solution for most problems with installation are to delete the program from your computer and then reinstall it. If you already did this, good but go ahead and say so because unfortunately most people don't think to do this right away. ^^'

I had a problem of it freezing at %8 and then wouldn't connect to server-change my IP address and cleared it, works perfectly now

I had the same problem. I just un-installed and the re-installed the game. But now some cards become invisible in the middle of the match '-'

I had the same problem. I just un-installed and the re-installed the game. But now some cards become invisible in the middle of the match '-'

Do you mean the graphics weren't loading? Was the spoiler text still visible? There is an issue where sometimes it gets confused and "thinks" it loaded and so it stops showing the spoiler text (there as a placeholder until the card graphic finishes loading). There are some things in the options menu to help with that, like clearing out the card data from your memory cache (so it knows to re-reload them) or just downloading the whole thing so that it is there in your memory.

Note: really bad with using proper computer jargon so if something I said sounds stupid, I probably just butchered the wording. ^^' I will say I recommend using the official Pokémon TCG Online forums as they usually have stickied posts about these kinds of things.

Do you mean the graphics weren't loading? Was the spoiler text still visible? There is an issue where sometimes it gets confused and "thinks" it loaded and so it stops showing the spoiler text (there as a placeholder until the card graphic finishes loading). There are some things in the options menu to help with that, like clearing out the card data from your memory cache (so it knows to re-reload them) or just downloading the whole thing so that it is there in your memory.

Note: really bad with using proper computer jargon so if something I said sounds stupid, I probably just butchered the wording. ^^' I will say I recommend using the official Pokémon TCG Online forums as they usually have stickied posts about these kinds of things.

I cleared the card data and download it again and, at least at now, everything is fine.
Thanks.

Does anyone know how to get the redeem button to work if it's not working? This is for the latest update of the iPad app for TCGO.... Thanks

Does anyone know how to get the redeem button to work if it's not working? This is for the latest update of the iPad app for TCGO.... Thanks
while searching for my issue that I can no longer find where to redeem codes anymore in the game, I found this on the pokemon tcg online forums
"The code redemption feature has been disabled in the iPad client at the requirement of Apple. iPad users who wish to redeem codes into their account can do so through the Windows of Mac clients. We are working to develop alternate methods for code redemption and appreciate your understanding. We apologize for this inconvenience." "

whelp, never mind my problem i just noticed the shop maintenance pop up in the game..

Last edited:
while searching for my issue that I can no longer find where to redeem codes anymore in the game, I found this on the pokemon tcg online forums
"The code redemption feature has been disabled in the iPad client at the requirement of Apple. iPad users who wish to redeem codes into their account can do so through the Windows of Mac clients. We are working to develop alternate methods for code redemption and appreciate your understanding. We apologize for this inconvenience." "

whelp, never mind my problem i just noticed the shop maintenance pop up in the game..
There is maintenced going on right now with the shop and im assuming that the same is happening withe the ipad, it will most likelly be fixed soon.

Back