Pokemon SXR Version [UPDATED: 11/08/10] added 1 sprite

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon SR Version [UPDATED: 10/15/10 - Will be back on 10/24/10]

Thanks HEroOfSinnoh.

Whoah! I can't believe it! I already made 50+ fakemon including the fakes that I already posted here. Watch out for my update on October 24. I will add more information like the gym leaders and some new fakemons.

RE: Pokemon SR Version [UPDATED: 10/23/10 - MAJOR UPDATE TOM NIGHT]

OK! tomorrow night(Philippine time) is the major update. To put some excitement, here's a silhouette of 3 new pokemon in Luzo Region.
11git0n.jpg

dude nice fakemon but thoose names really need some inprooving :)

The Fakemon are looking...really good actually. However, when I look at Grouva and Mothrill, I can't help but think "Caterpie" and "Venomoth". Other than that, keep it up ^^

yeah! yeah! I'm aware of those things pals.^^

@blindstien- Regarding the name, I think it's time to find someone who are willing to help me. 'Cause I really suck in naming fakemons. hahaha..

@SinnohTrainer17 - I know that and I'm planning to make some changes to grouva. ^^ And I think I will stick on Mothrill's current form. Anyway, it's a different region and I think there is nothing wrong if there is one pokemon that looks like another breed of pokemon. Sorry if I can't explain it well, I'm bad in speaking english and I hope that you get what I mean. ^^

Yeah, I understand, it's like Luvdisc/Mamanbou. It's a valid point and perfectly understandable.

Yes alvin. thanks! you're the first member of SR Team. Post the names here or pm it to me. Please include the name origin. ^^
I also need someone who wants to help me in making my fakemon's Dex Entry.

RE: Pokemon SXR Version [UPDATED: 10/23/10 - MAJOR UPDATE TOM NIGHT]

I can help you with the Dex entries n_n

Nobrella - Nuagseil - Nuageux (francais for cloudy) and paraseil

Sunbrella - Umbreille - Umbrella and French for sun

Rainbrella - Pleubrella - French for rain and umbrella.

Hope you like them!

Aw! I'm really sorry guys. Because of my excitement, I decided something without thinking.

This game is a future plan in my Game Development project next year in my school. It's a individual school project actually and I'm not really sure if I can finish this game.
I realized that I will not ask help for now, instead I will need your help when this school project become successful. I will need your help in renaming the pokemons, dex entry, grammar corrrections, etc. I think it's better that way.

I hope you understand guys.

Sincerely,
noahflash14

----------------

EDIT:
those are cool names alvin and thanks jayj4. Please save your ideas for the time being and I will definitely need your help when the right time comes. I really want to work with you guys.^^

RE: Pokemon SXR Version [UPDATED: 10/27/10]

Sorry for the late update. tsk! My brother accidentally formatted my computer because of a virus and unfortunately I didn't have a backup for my previous works, in short, I didn't save any of my works. But thanks to DA, and tinypic because I can recover my already done fakemon. *sigh* But I need to start again from the start.

OK! I hope you understand guys so here is HAMUSU(hamster), Luzo Region's PIKACHU(mouse).
29z983t.jpg

I will work hard now to catch up with my lost works and finish the first 50 pokemon of Luzo Region ASAP.

Advance Happy Halloween!!!

Great job on the new hamster. It is looking really cool as well as your other art. Keep it up, can't wait to see more.

Thanks guys! I really feel bad on what happened on my previous works because my brother formatted my computer without informing me. I will start again making my fakemons on the next days so watch out for them. whew! I feel lazy this past few days so I hope that I regain my spirit in making fakemon.

RE: Pokemon SXR Version [UPDATED: 11/05/10]

My first try to make a sprite. It took me 3 hours to finish this.
2d6ljip.jpg

What can you say guys? Hope you like it.

RE: Pokemon SXR Version [UPDATED: 11/05/10] added sprite

Wowsers, it is amazing, that's your FIRST TRY???? wow lol
I love how it is bobbing it's head up and down :p

RE: Pokemon SXR Version [UPDATED: 11/05/10] added sprite

thanks that you love it.
Yes! It's my first time to make a sprite. Actually, I'm afraid that my sprite will not look good when I make one that's why I'm not trying to make one before. But now I'm happy with the results and not afraid anymore to make sprites. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back