Pokemon pokemon:rainbow of ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivalgary677

Gen 1 rival gary!
chapter 1:Ho-oh seen on the rainbow
Ash Ketchum of Pallet town has never-seem-to-end adventures in the world of pokemon!him and his Pikachu travel together far and wide and today might be yet another great adventure as ash was lying in the meadow.he saw a rainbow with a big colorful bird and remembered seeing it at Route 1.He remembered professer Oak saying no trainer has ever seen it.he wondered what is was called but his databanks where not on Ashes pokedex.they head over to a lab and ask an Aide what it is"Why that is Ho-oh the rainbow pokemon"the Aide said."Did you see it?"the Aide asked Ash "Yes,flying over the rainbow"Ash answered "You are promised internal happiness then,Ash"the Aide said"Why?"Ash asked"Because who ever sees him is promised internal happiness"the Aide answered.then Ash and the gang go out and Ash watches Ho-oh fly until he is unseen over the mountains."wow,ho-oh sure sounds like a cool legend"Brock says"yeah"says Misty.then they all go into a forest that was unknown.then they saw Ho-oh again.he seemed to be looking at Ash from the rainbow.Ash thought about the internal happiness that had been promised.

chapter 2:Unknown city,rainbows all around
The gang continues into the unknown forest and finally find the exit.Then it was blocked by a Tauros and a Miltank.Ashes Pikachu thunder shocks them and they get by into an unknown city.It was full of rainbows and abandoned houses.Then where a rainbow ended,Ho-oh lands on that spot."Wow,ho-oh"said Ash looking at Ho-oh."Ash Ketchum,right?"Ho-oh asked."Yes"Ash answered"I need your help,the world is in danger"Ho-oh was one of the users of telepathy."Okay,but what do you mean the world is in danger?"Ash asked"There is a dark evil copy of me"Ho-oh said."it plans to use the earths core to make the world EXPLODE""What!"Ash cried,he hoped on Ho-oh and he flew to a huge,steamed hole.There was red dirt and a shadow Ho-oh.it noticed the real Ho-oh and attacked,the Ho-ohs blasted away at each other.They fought hard and long,but then the shadow Ho-oh shot a blast of shadow beams at the real Ho-oh making a big hole which Ho-oh was lying in.

Chapter 3:Ho-ohs revenge
"Why do you do these things,shadow Ho-oh"Ash shouted at shadow Ho-oh"Its my job"The evil Ho-oh replied."You are so cruel"Ho-oh wakes up and shouts at shadow Ho-oh,then shadow Ho-oh flies back to digging to the earths core.ho-oh takes his shadow clone and throws it into a huge mountain."Arrghhhh"the shadow ho-oh groans"Stop this"Ho-oh shouts"This is wrong"Ash adds"You don't understand,i am doing it for the universe!"the shadow Ho-oh says"What do you mean?"Ash asks"This universe is unhealthy with this planet" shadow Ho-oh replies."Stop this NOW!"Ho-oh shouts,then he shoots a flamethrower at shadow Ho-oh and it lands it in the burning dirt,then shadow Ho-oh flies up and dives at Ho-oh,Pikachu thunder bolts it and it got paralyzed"He won't stay like that for long,come on"Ho-oh says,flying to the boiling dirt,then he starts filling it back in.then shadow Ho-oh moves and tosses Ho-oh away"Leave my work alone!"shadow Ho-oh shouts with rage.then,Ho-oh drill pecks shadow Ho-oh.it is now on the covered hole.

Chapter 4:Shadow vs rainbow
The battle between Ho-oh and shadow Ho-oh continued with shadow ho-oh coming at Ho-oh with a sky attack.Ho-oh didn't give up.He burnt shadow Ho-oh with a flamethrower.Shadow Ho-oh got up and shot a shadow ball at ho-oh.Then Ho-oh striked with sky attack,then brave bird.Shadow Ho-oh didn't give in as it used sky attack on Ho-oh again.This epic battle seemed to never end.More sky attacks came from Ho-oh and shadow Ho-oh countered with shadow balls.It was a fight of fate.Ho-oh used a series of brave birds on shadow Ho-oh"Take this"shadow Ho-oh said blasting more shadow balls at Ho-oh."This battle isn't done yet"Ho-oh said sky attacking shadow Ho-oh.Shadow ho-oh shot a sky attack back at Ho-oh.Then the battle continued with shadow balls and drill pecks."If i lose this,the world as we know it will be no more"Ho-oh says using flamethrower.Then shadow Ho-oh does a shadow flamethrower.The flamethrowers burst at each other.They push it to there limits and a huge explosion forms, knocking both Ho-ohs back.Ho-oh lands near the boiling dirt and covers it with grass and is then countered with a sky attack from shadow Ho-oh.

Chapter 5:Damage recover
Ho-oh doesn't see shadow Ho-oh any more,so he recovers all damage done to the area.Everything was well but something didn't feel right."That was too easy"Ash says.Then shadow Ho-oh bursts from the ground"GWAAAA!this is my last resort!"the shadow Ho-oh shouts, blasting a huge shadow ball at Ho-oh"Expect no mercy!"said shadow Ho-oh destroying everything in sight with blazing red yes of rage.He was a nightmare with wings!"You will not defeat the original"ho-oh said fling out of the fire and blast a huge falmethrower knocking shadow Ho-oh against a tree setting it on fir."Hows that for 'no mercy'" said Ho-oh,smirking,Then shadow Ho-oh struck Ho-oh with a big shadow ball"Its like that"said shadow Ho-oh"That is not good enough"said Ho-oh as he struck shadow Ho-oh with a giant blast of flamethrower.He kept this up as shadow Ho-oh shot a shadow flamethrower at the last moment and they pushed there flamethrowers to there limits."stop this mad destruction"Ho-oh shouted at shadow Ho-oh.the merciless shadow ho-oh continues with a streak of drill pecks.The battle wasn't over as Ho-oh blasted a brave bird at shadow Ho-oh.

Chapter 6: Peace or danger?
the madness and merciless destruction has stoped and everything had been returned to normal as Ho-oh made shadow Ho-oh a steel cage out of coal from the boiling dirt.Was this the end of the destruction?it finally was over and Ho-oh had trapped his shadow self but then they remembered the bomb in the boiling dirt over the core and ho-oh dug it up and destroyed it with drill peck.then he covered the dirt back up."thank you,Ash"Ho-oh said as he made a rainbow and flapped his wings."I am afraid i must go,you still have my promise of internal happieness though"Ho-oh said as he flew away,he brought shadow Ho-oh with him and he went away.

THE END

This fic was great, but Ho-Oh can't learn Drill Peck so I'm gonna have to lock this masterpiece. Sorry. It was gold until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back