• Mew

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swordmaster13

Allons-Y!
So the power bracket has been going on for a while and I have not seen any threads about it (Sorry if there is one). So I just wanted to know what Pokemon you guys are voting for this week and eventually the finals. Also, who have you been voting for during the whole thing? I really want Rayquaza to win IMO. I mean a Mew would be cool but I love Rayquaza. So discuss!

ZOMG, CELEBI BEAT ARCEUS
FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED.

In a more serious tone, I give the general population a rating of "Not bad."

Zyflair said:
ZOMG, CELEBI BEAT ARCEUS
FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED.

In a more serious tone, I give the general population a rating of "Not bad."

But Mew is beating Celebi this round. I just hope Rayquaza wins the finals.

inb4 the winner gets a Dream World event.
Also who did these pairings? The legendary birds from Kanto are missing but Phione got thrown in there, and the round 1 pairings looked unevenly tilted towards one of them...except for Celebi's round 2, that could have gone either way.

I want to say it was truly random, but...

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Also who did these pairings? The legendary birds from Kanto are missing but Phione got thrown in there, and the round 1 pairings looked unevenly tilted towards one of them...except for Celebi's round 2, that could have gone either way.

All of the Unova Legendaries are missing too.
This was really badly done.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:

The Kanto Birds are missing because they had to face of against the Johto Beasts in a perliminary round and lost.

Blob55 said:
Flareon is missing too.
This was really badly done.
Fixed.

It's a popularity contest; you really can't expect Nintendo to put in that much effort for this.

/me votes for mah dragon Pokemon

Rayquaza is seriously hard to get, and I want two in my games. >:]
Yes, I have both systems of HG and SS.

I want Mewtwo to win.

D:

It will more than likely be Mew vs Rayquaza. Rayquaza will probably win, but I really want Mew to win. 3:

I think Mews gonna Win.Simply because of how Celebi beat Arceus. Then Mew beat Celebi Badly. ( Or at least it will) If Celebi had enough votes to beat Arceus and Mew can beat Celebi than I think Mew will have enough votes to be able to beat Rayquaza if it comes down to it.

On a Side Note... Really hope the winner will get a Distribution. I already have Rayquaza. So I'm Hoping I'll be able to get a Mew.

Mew is winning. :eek:
I don't care who wins really, but I voted for Rayquaza because it would look epic on a shirt.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
Mewtwo or Rayquaza can win. NOT Celebi or mew!
It's pretty clear that the majority of people disagree with you.

Zyflair said:
It's pretty clear that the majority of people disagree with you.

Oops. I meant Mew, but for some reason I got them mixed up. Mewtwo is more powerful, but I have a few of him and no mews, so if we get a distribution, I want one of them (because if Rayquaza wins we might get one of the event ones we don't have yet.)

maybe, maybe.
Rayquaza is closing the gap. I wonder if its possible to overcome Mew.
It started out at 42% when I first checked, and now it is 45%.

inb4 4chan does some vote dumping at the last moment.

Back