Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Epic fail.

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
RE: Obsidian Fakemon Collection

ssmeargle.png

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8148/ssmeargle.png

Done bar #1...

Edit: So haven city supposed to be jubilife/Goldenrod themed? Cause I love making those cities...

Yup. Plus a Lab, the player's house, the rival's house, and a Gym that is blocked off by a few people.

~SS

OMG. I have a location for this, like Silence Woods or something like that.

~SS

We should expand Silence Woods. Bugsy, one of the legendary trio, appears in small areas like Suicune in HGSS. It is going to be huge, like the size of Ilex Forest and Viridian Forest put together. Maybe you could have the river be the way of moving on.

~SS

Hello everyone, it has been forever since i have posted here, and I apologize for the inconvienience. I will resume work provided that i have a description for the fakemon. I mean like a phsyical description....

Far as I'm concerned, thats s'posed to continue on to haven city, but it 'pends on where ya wanta do. I could put an overworld wailord sprite up ahead the river, and have a crew sittin' 'dere (Rescuing wailgod) til you give water stone to the tree (Below)

Oh yeah, 1 more thing, that leafy orange-ish tree over there, well, how bout if you bring a grass stone to it, a clearing opens up in the forest to continue on, and if ya bring a water stone, a small whirlpool in the lake past failgod wailord will open up, allowing passage to this undersea cave. If you bring fire to it, a firepit will "Magically" appear on the dirt.
Purpose of undersea cave- Reaching a certain point will bring you to a water legendary, water and ice pokemon level up faster.
Purpose of firepit- Heals fainted and wounded fire pokemon.
Purpose of expanded woods- Bugsy(?), Celebi(?)
Also, undersea cave should have the old chateau music, and wilds would be best for gyarados.... Or Levthan (after beating E4?).

Well, since Haven appears early on (first or second Gym, still deciding), there should be the main area with Wailord and the tree, that is used to continue on with the story, and a secondary part where you find Bugsy later in the game.

~SS

hey shiny hinx what do you need, im great at spriting.

^yay! His name is Chase. I guess while I'm on the topic, I'll describe the characters.

Name: Chase Evans
Hometown: Haven City
Notes: He will be Red's father. The events of Kyrel are the making of Team Rocket.

Name: Kaden Jackson
Hometown: Haven City
Notes: He is Chase's best friend. He is only 3 months younger than Chase. He appears throughout the storyline to help against Team Rocket.

Name: Giovanni Desmond
Hometown: Vermilion City
Notes: After moving from Vermilion, he has become a loner, until he was caught up in a group called the Rockets. As he helped the group to explode in size, it became known as Team Rocket, with Giovanni as a leader, along with Proton.

Name: Proton
Hometown: Nova Metro
He is a powerful battler who joined the Rockets a few months before Giovanni did. He is interested in Giovanni's potential, but misses the ambition that could knock him from the top spot.

~SS

oooooooh craaaaappp.....hey shiny shinx.....the picture i posted up earlier?? that was a mistake

tht was for another thread.....but id be glad to make one for you too....do you have any trainer sprites?

No, but Chase has dark blond hair, he is Hispanic, and has gray eyes. Kaden is Caucasian with brown hair and green eyes, Giovanni-well, just a way younger version of how he looks in the games, same with Proton (and he wears a cool hat).

~SS

Super extremely reorganized the Obsidian Forums. I also hand drew a map for Obsidian (not the actual in-game map, just something that I used to decide on the region)

~SS

I have had a long time to think, and Obsidian is finally returning. The Fakedex will be slightly changed, as will the front post.

~SS

Back