Pokemon Pokemon Matchups - Who would win the battle?

MamsPokemon

Proud PokeTuber.!
OK guys so we were discussing a few battle scenarios and can't come up with a solid conclusion of the winners in these matchups. We haven't done the actual battles yet but here are the matches I'd like your opinion on:

Blaziken vs Infernape

Mewtwo vs Mew

Zapdos vs Latios

Psyduck vs Growlithe

Dragonite vs Tyranitar

Darkrai vs Torterra

If you're wondering how these matches came to be. They are the Team Sinnoh Gym Leader's and Elite Four's signature pokemon. (TeamSinnoh as in the Youtube channel)

RE: Pokemon Matchups!

Need more info. It could go either way, just stating the species is not enough, you need to know stats, movesets, abilities, etc. Aside from that it's just blind predictions.

So these are battles?

Blaziken vs Infernape - Blaziken knows Brave Bird, so GG.
Mewtwo vs Mew - UU vs UBER? Hmm lemme guess. (Mewtwo outspeeds, GG)
Zapdos vs Latios - Prob Latios. It's faster and can hit a strong neutral. But then again, Zapdos has killer SpD.
Psyduck vs Growlithe - Psyduck is water-type, GG.
Dragonite vs Tyranitar - Depends if TTar doesn't miss his Stone Edge.
Darkrai vs Torterra - Darkrai.

Well, Dragonite can eat SE with multiscale and use Superpower. Extremespeed combined with Superpower can beat any TTar including CB with enough defense EVs barring a crit.

Depends on the nature, moves they know and item they're holding but i'll just say any way:

Blaziken vs Infernape: Infernape (Would be really close but I think Infernape)

Mewtwo vs Mew: Mewtwo (Probably Mewtwo)

Zapdos vs Latios: Latios (Probably Latios but I think it would be close)

Psyduck vs Growlithe: Growlithe (Water's super effective against fire so most likely Psyduck)

Dragonite vs Tyranitar: Tyranitar (Would be really close but I think Tyranitar cause it's slightly stronger

Darkrai vs Torterra: Darkrai (Definitely Darkrai)

Back