Pokemon Pokemon leaks and rumors

Which generation of Pokemon is the best?

• Total voters

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Okay, I missed out on the release of the 3rd Generation of Pokemon, so what were the leaks and rumors surrounding it? I know for the 2nd Gen, there was "pikablu" (Marril) and "Charcoal" (Charizard's Evolution), and Pokemon like Donphan, Slowking, and ledyba got out before the release of the games. I read on Wikipedia that there were rumors that Magcargo evolved into Torkoal, but that's just plain dumb. (slug to snail to turtle? No.) So, what were they?

i remember from before the first movie people thought that mewtwo in the psychic enhancing armor was mew-three, i image searched mewthree and it comes up with pics of what people now think mewthree looks like, i have to admit that thet are good ideas but i doubt that it will ever happen

Some people thought that Latias and Latios were related to Togepi because of the red and blue triangles x_X

Come on, every person I know knows the "Yoshi Glitch" This is how it's supposed to work.
-Trade a dratini from the blue version to the red version and raise it to level 100. (it must be a dragonite.)
-Trade it back and go to the spot where Mewtwo was.
-Use a firestone on Dragonite. It's supposed to evolve into Yoshi.
0_o

I've heard so many weird things, ranging from the "Celebi glitch", where an incredibly difficult push-button code causes Celebi to appear, to Air City, a place accessed through the Champion's room where you can trade legendaries for glitched Pokémon. Yeah, the Dragonair evolving into Yoshi was crazy; I never tried it.

I remember the "Mew under the Truck" glitch. It was kind of believable, since the truck existed, but the Mew part was clearly false. I was astonished to learn about the real Mew glitch years later- I thought someone was crying wolf!

RE:  Pokemon leaks and rumors

Water Pokémon Master said:
http://maxpages.com/aquaduct/HM06_Code

Aah!!! This is probably the spammiest, cookies, most pop-upiest site there ever was!!!! it chewed up my web filter and spat it right back out!! Beware!

RE:   Pokemon leaks and rumors

Tomokazu Komiya said:

Aah!!! This is probably the spammiest, cookies, most pop-upiest site there ever was!!!! it chewed up my web filter and spat it right back out!! Beware!
I don't think you realize that what WPM just showed you was the earliest incarnation of Pokebeach that still exists on the web. :p

He sure has come a long way.

And I didn't mean any offense to WPM, it just was very... spammy. And that's the truth.

RE:    Pokemon leaks and rumors

Porygon said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:

I don't think you realize that what WPM just showed you was the earliest incarnation of Pokebeach that still exists on the web. :p
so WPM is (or was) blastoise, :D that's just funny. I like the 3D diglett, and it's indeed very spammy. :D, well, everyone starts somewhere
(no, I'm not reviving ^revived this thread, I was just reading it)

It wasn't that spammy at all when I first started it. They just keep adding ads to those Maxpages sites every year.

It wasn't that spammy at all when I first started it. They just keep adding ads to those Maxpages sites every year.
just wondering, on PB it says that your first site on maxpages and was called Jon's Pokemon Website, but i can't find that name on that site. There it's called Pokémon roms.
BTW, what's the ask blastoise, it's just silly "blas, I doubt it"

That is the website. I edited it a while ago and messed it up, such as with the Diglett image and the name. They also deleted some images and stuff.

That is the website. I edited it a while ago and messed it up, such as with the Diglett image and the name. They also deleted some images and stuff.
blastoise seem to be always right. It's nice to see where PB all started with. I did noticed that the ash and misty gallery is full of [X] pictures. And I had to stop cause even my Google pop-up-blocker couldn't stop the pop-ups and I was getting a lot of warnings from my many virus-checkers (and firewalls and stuff like that)

GODZILLA said:
I've heard of the Mew glitch, but what is it?
go here : http://groups.msn.com/Theworldofmew/mewglitch.msnw
it's how to do it on my ms group, this is the "get 2 mews before Misty" glitch

Someone told me that if you use a thunder stone a level 100 Dragonite at the top of the lighthouse in gold/silver it will evolve into an Ampharos 0_o

Back