Pokemon Chronicles

Playerking95

Should there be another Pokemon chronicles like about dawn, paul, barry, zoey, nando, misty, tracey and max what should the episodes be about?

RE: Pokemon Chronicles

I definatly think there should although season of chronicles, and it could be about any one but I would hope it would be mostly about may and max and stuff o and maybe Brock as well

I don't think many people know this, but Pokemon Chronicles wasn't even a series in Japan. It was just a bunch of specials that the dub skipped over the course of the show. They then decided to dub them all at once years later. I don't think we'll ever see another season of this since they dub specials right away now, such as the Mystery Dungeons. :p
But, yeah. It definitely would be cool if they made some more special episodes of all those characters. It'd be nice to see what they're all up to.

ya i want a new pokemon chronicles season it would be awsome and they coul even do new pichu brothers stuff

YES!!! THERE SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY BE ANOTHER SEASON OF POKEMON CHRONICLES! But not with Dawn and all of her peeps.... JUST the Hoenn people. They were the best ever! Dawn had enough time to shine. They should let us see what's going on with May over in Johto.

TBH i like the guy with the typholsion more than Ash

way cant we get that guy instead XD

Ash is to pokemon like Master Chief is to Halo, or Harry Potter is to the Harry Potter stories. Like 'em or hate 'em, they are the focal points of their respective stories, and the stories wouldn't be the same without them.

Well judging how 4Kids lost the rights to the Pokemon Anime I doubt we'll ever see another Pokemon Chronicles series since the Johto and Kanto based ones.

Probably about or at least for the most part more in depth inclusions of older legendary pokemon......What were there origins.....What was there life like back then in times of past.

Yes!!! Hoenn series was the best so make it like a series about may and her journeys in johto, but maybe a few episode about dawn or somthing

Yeah I think there should be a new season for 3 reasons 1. There is enough episodes to do it now 2. We have gone through 3 generations and no new Chronicles has been done and 3. It would be good to see May and Dawn Both in a Chronicles because the first 22 episodes were awesome. I hope they do another series. Maybe there is not enough votes for it XD.:)

Back