BW/BW2 Pokemon can follow you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of my favorite features of HG so I'm really glad it's going to be in Black and White :]

rockinpikachu said:
it may just be celebi coming out of the pokeball to see the lady's zorua because remember in dppt some people just had pokemon that were next to them? I want it to be optional but i don't mind if pokemon can or cannot follow u

This is kind of what I thought too.

I would be dissapointed if Pokemon couldn't follow you though.

I just don't understand why it is a big deal. I really am impartial to the thing. I mean it is just the pokemon following you. Can someone explain to me why this was such a cool feature? Not trying to sound rude, but it seemed very pointless to me.

I hope that they dont make the pokemon follow you. I liked it at first in HG/SS but after a while it just got annoying. I hope if they do add this feature, that it will be optional.

Although I do believe these are just overworld sprites activated by the event...

I really want this to happen. Badly.

Stephen said:
I just don't understand why it is a big deal. I really am impartial to the thing. I mean it is just the pokemon following you. Can someone explain to me why this was such a cool feature? Not trying to sound rude, but it seemed very pointless to me.
the younger members like it because it makes them seem like they are ash. older members think its annoying. I wouldn't mind an optional setting myself. Some of the sprites are horrible.

safariblade said:
the younger members like it because it makes them seem like they are ash. older members think its annoying. I wouldn't mind an optional setting myself. Some of the sprites are horrible.

Like Machamp... That thing looked SO deformed, it was almost funny. xD

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Like Machamp... That thing looked SO deformed, it was almost funny. xD
I think it was meant to be satiristic to the many, many athletes on steroids nowadays.
Joking, btw.

safariblade said:
Stephen said:

I'd deffinatly consider myself an older pokemon fan but I still like it.

I think the option to have it would be the best choice pleasing all fans but I doubt this is anything more than just because it's an in game event.

I don't understand why people keep posting in this thread. In fact, I am locking it because I am that confused.

There are only two options:

1. Pokemon do not follow you (based on gameplay videos, and you can stuff the "BUT THEY COULD JUST BE BETA VIDEOS" argument, because if that was true they would have either a) revealed starter Pokemon first and had those following the player or b) released another gameplay video once starters have been revealed to show they follow you)

2. Pokemon can follow you, and it is optional (based on Celebi/Zorua events showing their sprites on the field, even though people seem to be forgetting that they are events and Pokemon have had overworld sprites since the beginning of time)

That's it. Where is the discussion here? Everyone is just talking in circles. Go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back