Pokemon: Beam of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then My orb and Jirachi went to ho-oh and lugia.They said that jirachi was their third one to calm them down.And the orb ia the key to their victory.

Helio: Watch this.
* The city around them dissapeared, becoming an icy tundra beyond the Ice Forests.
* The City of Lightning reassembled in midair- the Wasteland never existed, so the missiles had never been fired.
Helio: We're halfway there!

Helio: Let's go. Now... where is this place?
* Kyogre appears in the City of Ice.
Helio: We don't have much time- we have to get there! Don, lead the way!

Dude where supose to go to the city of stars.
I'll lead the way!It took one hour
We made it!
Now we'll go to the star room.
I said a weird languaje spell and then we got the three obs so we can seal them.
So then Kyogre destroyed 1/4 of the city of ice.Then Groudon,kyogre and rayquaza met up with Lunus at the equator.
Lets go!

*Helio puts the orb in the Lightning Scepter, and it starts glowing yellow.
Helio: Each orb works on any Pokemon, but only can be used once.
Helio: Zapdos! Take me to Kyogre!
*Helio flys off on Zapdos.

Well u and ryan......What! I still have the Yin-Yang orbs Ryan takes yang and u take yin cause u saved me.EDIT:Metagross gets the yin orb and ryan gets the yang orb and Don Juan got a Blue Orb,Helio got a Green orb and Xavier has the Red orb.

*Helio arrives in the City of Ice, in the center, which Kyogre has demolished.
Helio: Zapdos! Get towards Kyogre's face so I can seal it!
*Kyogre shoots Zapdos down, and Helio is knocked out.

I thought I had to seal him! Alfred, take me home and get close to Kyogre from behind! *swoops around and seals using the orb* yes!!! *The force of the ensealment sends us reeling towards my castle* waaah! Dragonite, save us! *release dragonite, saves us* thanks, old buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back