Pokemon Pokemon Battles: Easier or Harder in real life?

What do you think!

• Total voters

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
I always thought about how Pokemon battles would be easier or Harder in real life.
You have all the scenery and all that in real life, but you also have all the EV's and turns in fictional.

in real life it would depend, on who reacts the fastest on another attack.
so for me it would be easier cause i have ninja reflexes:cool:
*jumps around the room screaming and slapping the walls*

In a pokemon battle in the anime you can tell the pokemon to dodge and react quickly, also pokemon dont have health so how fast they go down depends on their will to go on. Pokemon in a real life battle can also combine attacks, spin and use them and stuff like that which changes how strong/weak the move in. All this makes it harder in real life.

It depends if the anime is accurate. If a pikachu can be the star of a championship team, it should be fairly easy. If the odd rules don't apply, it will be difficult. Just like raising animals for dog shows, and other events. (LOL, But no michael vick dogfighting).

xanaseviper said:
In a pokemon battle in the anime you can tell the pokemon to dodge and react quickly, also pokemon don't have health so how fast they go down depends on their will to go on. Pokemon in a real life battle can also combine attacks, spin and use them and stuff like that which changes how strong/weak the move in. All this makes it harder in real life.

These are the qualities that I say would make it easier in real life. Or more fun at least, since it won't be so heavily based on numbers. The trainers personal qualities and skills come into play a lot more, and the gate is open for all manner of different battling styles and combinations.

I'd much rather take part in a battle determined by willpower and creativity than a 'Who's better at manipulating numbers?' contest. Not to say that these qualities don't apply to regular battles. Just... nowhere near as much as I'd like.

(Also I have no idea how I'm supposed to answer that poll. In case you haven't noticed it's not exactly a yes/no question... <_<)

I say harder, because the trainer would have to dodge attacks.

xanaseviper said:
In a pokemon battle in the anime you can tell the pokemon to dodge and react quickly, also pokemon don't have health so how fast they go down depends on their will to go on. Pokemon in a real life battle can also combine attacks, spin and use them and stuff like that which changes how strong/weak the move in. All this makes it harder in real life.
no, if your pokemon can do that, so can your opponents, so that makes it harder.

It would be harder. There could be iv's in the real world, and you have all the other actions to do. So I think it would be harder.

red blastoise said:
xanaseviper said:
no, if your pokemon can do that, so can your opponents, so that makes it harder.

No that makes it even

Harder. You actually have to do a lot more work than pushing buttons and plugging in an AR.

dmaster out.

Back