Pokemon Azure Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retau (evolve @ happiness)(Droplet Pokémon) Eciv (evolve @ lv. 40)(Hailstorm Pokémon) Reicalga (Glacier Pokémon)

Everyone can help but I don't have time for this atm and I will be working on the game again in 2 weeks. Um... I leave Darkrai Master777, Galloxys, & Zigoratt999 in charge until I return.

I'm in Charge! :O LOL

I think I might try my hand at computer art, as my Mom's scanner won't work.

Dark H, you can help!
Guys I will try to be on daily, but I don't have the time to work atm, my site just hit some really big post and member milestones.

I would like to help make pokemon. I could show you an example if you like? it's in low quatlity since I didn't use my scanner XP

We now have a central plot point:

Your grandfather, William, was a kind and sweet man. He was a very good Pokemon Trainer who never gave up and was almost unstoppable, until one day...

The fans were cheering in the stadium while the two trainers called out their Pokemon: "Go, Alakazam and Tyranitar!" your grandfather called out. "Come on out, Weavile and Milotic..." said an ominous old trainer named Marcus. After a tough battle Alakazam and Milotic were down and out. Tyranitar and Weavile can barely take the battle. But suddently, everything froze on the ground. The fans froze. The air froze. The sky froze. The battle froze.

A man, dressed in black, slowly walked onto the field. As his his golden eyes gleam, he takes the the pokéballs, pokémon, and, most mysteriously of all, the trainers whom which these things belong.

The crowd looks in disbelief, for at one moment, two experienced trainers were fighting an epic battle, and in the next, they disappeared.

This incident is known as the eclipse incident because of a mark that looked like a planet being eclipsed burned into the ground in the middle of the stadium.
Neither trainer has been found since.
********************************************************************************
50 years in the future. Team Eclipse is gone, only a few members survived this long. In an effort to make help their Team they combine what is left of their money and resources to build a grand machine known as the Eclipse Circuit. This machine gathered power from all the living creatures in the world and created the absolute being, a Pokemon named Tiameian.
Tiameian could travel through time and space with the slightest of ease.
They sent it back in Time to when the Team was first forming, and gave the address of the man who was said to be responsible for Eclipse’s demise.
Tiameian took the shape of a man and traveled to a time when he assumed this man would be the most defenseless, right after a battle. After arriving at the arena Tiameian realized he didn’t know which trainer was the man he was after. Without a 2nd thought he took both. As he left he burned into the ground the symbol he was born under, the symbol of the very team that had created him, the symbol of the Eclipse Circuit, the symbol that would soon stand for Team Eclipse.

After this Team Eclipse became immensely powerful, creating a paradox in which Tiameian was never actually created. The universe begins to fall apart as iy tried to solve this, and the world began to crumble. Tiameian saw what has happened and released the only way to save the universe is to resolve the paradox, and the only way to do this is to assure Team Eclipse’s downfall.
Meanwhile you (the player) set out to figure out what has happened to your Grandfather (one of the two men taken by Tiameian).

Tiameian decided that he must save the living creatures that he was original created from. He betrayed Hawke, the leader of Team Eclipse.
Hawke had always feared that Tiameian would turn on him. Hawke constructed and reversed machine and tried to destroy Tiameian with it. It almost worked, and Tiameian was almost completely drained of all his power. He could no longer travel trough time and was barely strong enough to escape.

Hawke then realized he was in possession of the combined power of all living beings. He had all the power in the world...

with his goal in mind, he sets off to do the first of many things he had been planning for years...

I know that this is incomplete, but we're working on it full time.

It took us 3 hours to get this far!
And the first town is going to probably be "Stepping Stone Beach!"

Yes We Would love your help! Flygon Does Not even Appreciate the help he is getting, making you guys do all the freaking work!

We Have New Fakemon To Display,
Note: These are copyrighted...

Cavidest.png

Amecust.png

Faitlux.png

(^My Favorite!^)

Credits to MFreak for the original Designs & MetalMac for the revamp & edits!

http://pokeazure.ulmb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back