Pokemon Amber & Topaz! All movelists will be postponed untill further notice and untill all anime dr

Would u Like to ever crate such games, or hope that nintendo would make something similar?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! Sponsered By The PokeBeach Smeargles!! Pokémon 109-126,tmrw!! Cubloom iz Drawn!!

okay...u i do a few adjust bents to make...

1. its too slender
2. It doesn't have a horn on its nose
3. The crest on its head should be made of fire and not bone.
4.It doesn't have so many claws on its feet, it should only have 3, One large sickle claw and 2 smaller talon claws
5, hey way you draw it makes it seem too Blocky" its needs more curves it is aerodynamic.

RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! Sponsered By The PB Smeargles!!! Pokémon 109-126,tmrw!! Cublo

ok, i'll get right on it. also, any stripes or patterns or anything like that?

edit: finished.

2nd Edit: i also did a cubloom sprite. here:

Attachments

• Raptinge2.JPG
    Raptinge2.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 20
  • cubloom sprite.PNG
    cubloom sprite.PNG
    1,002 bytes · Views: 16
RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! Sponsered By The PokeBeach Smeargles!! Pokémon 109-126,tmrw!! Cubloom iz Drawn!!

nice try but not quite...

it okay why don't u try drawing Ecolopise?

The image on the TV screen changes again, this time to a dolphin pokemon. It has a blue body with a cream colored belly, and flippers it also has pink circles around it's eyes and pink lines running down its back. Its tailfin has a pink star on it.

RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! Sponsered By The PB Smeargles!!! Pokémon 109-126,tmrw!! Cublo

what kind of lines? going straight down the back? wavy? should i make it up? i'll go with straight down the back if you don;t get back to me by then. also, what do you think of the cubloom sprite?

yeah lets see if u can mix it up, think what kind of lines would an actual dolphin have running down its back

this is so cool i cna problably help and when is the game ready i so want to play it

The game won't be ready for a while, i still need to find someone t actually make sprites and custom sprites and put everythin into a game format...

i think that raptor pokemon looks the best.its soooo cool

thanx for the compliment :D

cool . maybe i can help

IDEAS FOR NEW POKEMON GAMES

POKEMON TOPAZ VERSION 1.0*
POKEMON TOPAZ VERSION 2.0**
POKEMON AMBER VERSION

1) All 3 of these games are based in the Topa (TOE-PAR) region. The Topa region is the richest place in terms of amber and topaz quantities. This region is made of 60% topaz mines, 10% amber lakes and 30% normal land.
2) In the Pokemon Topaz versions, there are two different adventures, similar to Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire. In Topaz version 1.0, your rival is a boy and you get a Ghost type as your starter. In version 2.0, your rival is a girl and your starter is a Water- type, Fire- type, or Grass- type.
Also, when you look at the picture of Pokemon Topaz version, there are 2 Pokemon on it. The biggest one is called SHINERVUS (SHINE-AIR-VUS), and is located in the B8F of the ABANDONED TOPAZ MINE. The smaller one, SHINII (SHIN-EE) is actually 3 times the trainer’s size and is located on the 5th floor of MOUNT GEMSTONE.

LEGENDARY FACTS:
-they are both LV 50
- They both hold AMBER CRYSTAL, which you use at AMBER LAKE 3 to summon a special Pokemon. (Pokemon topaz version 1.0 = OMASTAR.)
(Pokemon Topaz version 2.0 = KABUTOPS)

3) In Pokemon Amber version, the legendary Pokemon of AMBER LAKE 1 is called AMBURITA (AM-BOO-REE-TAR).

4) There are, as always, 8 gyms in this region & a Pokemon League. The following list is of gym leaders, types and badge names:
-Makkie (girl)
A master of Steel Pokemon, Makkie is no pushover. She has a Shieldon LV7, an Aron lv 9 and a Magnemite lv12.
Defeating her earns you the solid badge.

-Elizabeth (girl)
She is the girl with a passion for normal Pokemon. Her team doesn’t do much damage though, only a tackle every now and then. She battles with:
Cleffa lv 10
Slackoth lv 12
Farfetch’d lv 12
Keckleon lv 15
After winning, she gives you the plain badge.

-Irfan (boy)
This schoolboy is top of the school-er-gym.
He loves to battle using bug- type pokemon.
He has a team of 3 Sythers (all at lv 19) and a Scizor lv 20.
Victory over him means that you obtain the parasite badge.

-Damian (boy)
Faraway city’s Gym leader, Damian, is a huge fan of Dark- type Pokemon. His Team includes 2 Sneasle lv 24, a Bannete lv 25 and a Weavile at lv 27.
Once beaten, he will honour you with the Spooky badge.

-Shabnam (girl)
If there was ever a type she can use every day, it’s the psychic type. Her team is a whole party of 6; 2 Beldum lv 30, 2 Metang lv32, an Alakazam lv 32 and a Jirachi lv 34
Beat her to get the psycho badge.
-Danny (boy)
He does not idol in any type of pokemon. He does, however, use ghost- types in Topaz version 1.0 and fire- types in Topaz version 2.0 & Amber version.
Topaz version 1.0 Team:
4 Duskulls lv 36
1 Dusclops lv 36
1 Dusknoir lv 39

Topaz version 2.0 & Amber version team:
1 Chimchar lv 36
2 Monferno lv 36
1 Infernape lv 36
1 Charizard lv 37
1 Magmortar lv 39
Beating Danny awards you the Mix badge.

-Freddie (boy in Topaz versions, girl in Amber version)
S/he is the best with electric pokemon.
Freddie (boy)’s team:
Pikachu lv 40
Pichu lv 35
Raichu lv 43
Magnemite lv 40
Magneton lv 42
Magnezone lv 44

Freddie (girl)’s team:
5 Pichu lv 42
1 Pikachu lv 44

Your award for beating him/her is the Zapper badge.

-Poppy (girl) Poppy is the best of the gym leaders. Her team is the ultimate; a Regirock lv 47, Regice lv 49 and Registeel lv 49! Once defeated, Poppy will award you the Access badge and access to the Pokemon league HQ north of faraway city (use Dive, Rock climb, Waterfall and surf.)

Note: TRAIN HARD! The pokemon league has pokemon of lv 50+!

THE POKEMON LEAGUE:

Elite 4 Daron:
3 Steelix lv 51
2 Magnezone lv 53
1 Aggron lv 55

Elite 4 Fry:
2 Infernape lv 57
2 Magmortar lv 59
2 Charizard Lv 60

Elite 4 Billy:
2 Piplup lv 60
2 Totodile lv 60
1 Squirtle lv 60
1 Mudkip lv 60

Elite 4 Garnett
1 Gastly lv 62
1 Haunter lv 63
1 Shedinja lv 63
1 Dusclops lv 64
1 Dusknoir lv 64
1 Gengar lv 65

Well, well, well. Look who the champion is-YOUR DAD!
Champion (Dad’s name):
1 Lucario lv 66
2 Riolu lv 67
2 Likitung lv 68
1 Lickilicky lv 70

Beaten ‘em all? Yes? Congrats, new champion!

*I decided to replace version 1.0/2.0 with:
1.0 = playing as a boy
2.0 = playing as a girl

RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! Sponsered By The PB Smeargles!!! Pokémon 109-126,tmrw!! Cubloom iz Drawn!!!

[attachment=3490]I know it's not what u had planned for the 1st evo of the water starter, but it could possibly be a 2nd/3rd stage. I'll change it if you'd like. (if u can't see the picture tell me. I'm new at this)

Attachments

• Psydolphin.jpg
    Psydolphin.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 32

Excuse me but could you inform me on the percentage of water?

any oceans or seas?

like ruby and sapphire

Oh yes there is quite a lot of water u'll be using surf as much as u had to use in the Hoenn Region.

+ lemme make sumthing clear the reason for not updating on this thread is hat the artist that was supposed to draw all these for me is now too busy and doesn't want to do it for free...so i'm kinda stuck anyways...both with the game and the fan fiction.

As for Ecolopise it looks nice u got the dolphin idea down pat but its was gonna be mostly blue with only a few pink highlights mainly pinks circles around it's eyes and two pink stripes running down its back o its tail. and also the start is gonna be where its blowhole would be and the tailfin as a pink circle on it as well;)

I only "Fuse" other sprites...I can't scratch them, sorry.

But I'd love to be a tester if I'm able to.

RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! Sponsered By The PB Smeargles!!! Pokémon 109-126,tmrw!! Cubloom iz Drawn!!!

Ok thanks. I'll revise it today and you can tell me what u think. Then if ud like ill draw a couple others as well;).

[attachment=3512]Heres the new dolphin. Tell me what u think.

Attachments

• Ecolipse.jpg
    Ecolipse.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 16

yeah it doesn't have a crest or a jewel on its forehead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back