Pokemon: A Different World

"Well, I was just young and I couldn't control my skills, so I hit my uncle by accident with an iron tail." Lucky said. Radiance giggled.

All of us must go to Seafoam Island. Maybe my good friend Articuno can help track him down.

Cool them let's set off.

"Lucky would you mind riding on Ryu back cause mine is kind of old."

"The waves will guide of thier man,"-Reef
"I haven't taked like that in years. It must have stuck in my mind."-Reef

"Trying to remember the song"

"Something,Something,Something, a behind the rock were the Golden Pidgey sings."

"Can't remember the rest"

"My Grampa taught me it if I ever need to meet this Legendary Pokemon. Now I wish I still remembered the song."

"If we go in the wrong spot then Lucky and you can't hold your breath in the water. This Pokemon can make the Oxygen in the water able to breath."

"Looks like some sort of code writen in Paw prints. Looks like the only person who can read this is, LUCKY!"

'It's' been known to finish anything thats not finished. After they decode this we can go see 'It'.

"I was taught this when I was younger." Lucky said as he walked up to the shore of the beach.

"The bell rings where the golden pidgey sings. The great sea is where pokemon take bathes. Come on waters, I don't do math. No mighty waters, SHOW US THE PATH!!!"

It worked, and a trail flowed through the sky, showing the path to the land where articuno lived. Ryu and Reef stared in amazement.

* As the door opens, a black Rattata jumps in front, holding a wooden pot with a face.
Rattata: They called me WEAK! Now I've got Chaotic! HAH!

Back