PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: PM me if your still playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1 You can still join!

Ooc: Didn't know that. Should be and my teamates do the mission in a PM conversation with you being a recepitent?

RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1 You can still join!

HypnoticLuxray said:
Ooc: Didn't know that. Should be and my teamates do the mission in a PM conversation with you being a recepitent?

Yes, by the way only one team can complete each mission and receive the award but any number of teams can select each mission.

Also, if you have not been active in this game without reason your gonna get mod killed soon, VERY soon. I will be sending out PMs tomorrow regarding modkills and if you do not fulfill my requirements you will be modkilled without question

Out:
Well, can't wait yor our new mission.

The missions you can choose from are on the mission board under the team missions (Post 3)

RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Stay Active or Else! Week 1 One spot left!

Hypnotic, you can chose the team mission.

RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Stay Active or Else! Week 1 One spot left!

HI!!!! Brother!!!

Last day for team missions! I'm gonna start the modkill warnings soon because I'm getting subs lined up

OOC:So sorry I was gone.I was busy yesterday,and today.What happened while I was gone?

Team mission days but I'm changing the way the week works next week because I thought of a really good system while I was showering (like 2 minutes ago) and everyone should be able to keep up without any issues now

Heres the new system which I will update the front post with in a while:

Monday - Saturday: Guild Mission - there will be an active riddle that each team will have 3 chances to answer and if they do they will earn a hint as to whom the Oblivions are (or if your the Oblivions who the Saviors are) so now everyone will be on the same page the entire week without much trouble :D
Sunday: Accusation Day with Oblivion's powers and solo powers

The way its gonna work now is that I'm going to give everyone new roles because some of the roles wont work now. So this will be sort of a restart because of all the inactives but now the system will work wonderfully :)

Out: Sorry I've been busy, so we start the mission now or we wait? Also does this happen trough PM or on the thread, on top of that I've never had one of my team mates PM yet.

Don't worry about it^ I've changed the system so team missions are actually fused into the guild mission which lasts most of the week so everyone is on the same page. The game will be restarting soon so you guys can talk and suggest roles if you like :) (I might use them)

So everything we have done so far is gone?

Yeah, but I might keep all the clues because I'll probably just change what the roles do so I can keep everyone with the same role. For example: Navigator ~ Your team gets 5 chances to answer the riddle now

Out: I'm heading over to a carwash pretty soon (Gotta show team spirit!), so I probably wont be back until 4-ish Pacific.
I'll try and be active for the rest of the day afterwards.

Awesome :D The new system will be in place later today but I will be PM ing everyone to see if they still want to play.

Also I recommend subscribing to this thread

OOC: im finally back guys! so ill catch up...although this thread is on the second page so it might be a little dead

Well, I'm updating the way it runs a ton today because I was busy beyond belief yesterday. See the top of the last page for the new week schedule that will make life easier for all of us

Edit: Top of this page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back