Event PokeBeach's September 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Just letting you all know PTCGO has issued a temporary ban on "Ninja Boy". Not sure if that ban includes "friendly matches" or if that affects any of you.

Overflow means you signed up properly but there was not enough room to play. You will not be playing in this month's tournament. What it also means is that if you come back next month and mention you were overflow when you sign up, you will be guaranteed a spot to play. (You'll also get a spot if I happen to notice you were overflow, but it's easier for you if you just let me know straight away.) Sorry for the delay in replying.

You do not need to send me your lists.

No worries. Thank you.

Card bans never affect friendlies. The ban is only in effect for the ladder. The bug in question won't come up in your matches anyway.

I appreciate those of you who contacted me about this, though.

Card bans never affect friendlies. The ban is only in effect for the ladder. The bug in question won't come up in your matches anyway.

I appreciate those of you who contacted me about this, though.
It’s never done this to friendlies before, but it actually is stopping me from playing my deck in friendlies this time. Both when sending & receiving a challenge with my opponent, PTCGO wouldn’t allow me to select the decks that had Ninja Boy in them. Sometimes it allows me to select the deck, but “OK” is grayed out; other times the “OK” button is good, but won’t let me select the Ninja Boy decks – it varies a little for some reason (when the former happens, it grays out the “OK” button even when I select another deck, until I exit & re-challenge, when it usually switches back to the more common latter experience).

I’ll PM you screenshots in just a moment (so others don’t see my deck/deck name).
EDIT: PM sent.

Not sure what to do about this, since removing Ninja Boy changes the deck by a LOT (and decks usually aren't supposed to be changed unless there's rule breakage). Hope you have an idea. ^^;

Last edited:
@lukas2aces won 2-1 against @josie0001 .

Sorry about your misclick in first game, that may have decided the outcome. And sorry for my luck in 3rd game.

You played good, especially the second game was extremely exciting, both 1 prize card left!

i accidentaly put the energy on the wrong metagross and thats why i lost but it was still fun

Back