PokeBeach's March 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? akabryanhall1
  • What timezone do you live in? Est
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? I did not
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No but I promise to do it this month

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Thewordsmith
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? No
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, and yes.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? uncleyuri
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? Yes
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes and yes.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? killrnite
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I have not made 3 but I am actively trying to contribute and will continue to be active in the community.

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name? Xabalanque
What timezone do you live in? EST
Did you play in February’s tournament? Yup~
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yup - and yep!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? richardgriggs
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? NO
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? NO AND SURE WILL :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Zomanga
  • What timezone do you live in? Greenwhich mean time
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? sw_bionic
What timezone do you live in? GMT-3
Did you play in February’s tournament? NO
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes I did, I read all the posts of your page ;)

re you a PokeBeach premium member? No

What is your PTCGO screen name? Jake_Silberman

Did you play in February’s tournament? No.

Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, yes.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Wilrod13
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and Yes!!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? RedItalian
  • What timezone do you live in? EST.
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? No.
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No I didn't, but since I'm registered I'll definitely give the forums a shot!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Kittenmeowhead
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! no but I promise I will in March

Premium competitors:

1. Trixss
  2. MrCooper91
  3. Lord_Darkrai (kidd_01)
  4. Arneboy11
  5. austincredible76 (austincrediblle)
  6. Nobodyshero2727
  7. Kyoushiro44
  8. PwnzorProd
  9. Seng vang
  10. Frosstoise
  11. normanc (TheCrusader4)
  12. Dave Sontag
  13. Serperior (EspeonRox)
  14. Sarakazi
  15. xaej806
  16. BKRapper
  17. Standard208
  18. jbcheshire
  19. Ceraphrim (nephalite)
  20. PokieMorff
  21. Bucky_Bruce
  22. MetalPharoah
  23. totodile_it_down
  24. danimal01
  25. zoopidzut
  26. Anthony Simone (Thewordsmith)
  27. killrnite
  28. CESit (Xabalanque)
  29. Richard Griggs (richardgriggs)

Overflow priority competitors:

1. Vivek (Vivek8086)
  2. Yog (Yoggington)
  3. Calcab (Gabe014)
  4. anthony7245
  5. PikaMasterJesi (Master_Chuchu)
  6. grantm1999 (grantm2001)
  7. Jake_Silberman

Competitors:

1. josie0001
  2. TheAnticipationEevee (AbsolutelyEevee)
  3. EmptyApartment
  4. Ryn7321 (pokemineb)
  5. DaGod503 (marcus503)
  6. CarlosE
  7. John Cassidy (Ruxepokem)
  8. olivasds
  9. TentsOnFire
  10. HollowClyde
  11. theprp30
  12. MadDanX (MadDanX01)
  13. Lagiasapphire (121DL3Y)
  14. Asrialys
  15. tammika
  16. crystal_pidgeot (VaporeonXero)
  17. Jenna573
  18. Tpayne1988
  19. Justis (_Justis)
  20. WastedSkyPirate
  21. jessalakasam (TrainerDylan19)
  22. Elbow
  23. DarkraiQ8 (drzeez93)
  24. lmc00 (CampeónLance)
  25. AugustusMartin (AugustusMartis)
  26. SzymonPrzybyl
  27. Snibachi
  28. Adrian9 (itanchingco)
  29. OmniPoke (Teamomnipoke)
  30. Matilol
  31. swaginator5000
  32. Fiercez (Shanmma)
  33. CrownXY (crownnyXY)
  34. dfwPokemon (DFWSparkMonkey)
  35. TheGuardian118
  36. Tentacruel13 (ASAP_Regirocky)
  37. fullmetal187 (Byakuya87)
  38. that_one_venasaur (thatonevenusaur)
  39. Mightyena (Bohrokman)
  40. arturomod
  41. GMax935
  42. Roel Carlet (carlet619)
  43. MrPokemonSirTCG (YuriPkmnTrainer)
  44. Danny W. (NinjaDan1212)
  45. charizard87 (drumkeeper87)
  46. javinius (javin1us)
  47. ItaloReis (italosreis)
  48. MarkDizonCA (Cardadvantagecan)
  49. JelcoLeys (JanEbbers)
  50. ShinyZard (KantoTrainer989)
  51. cellabi (Pandaflare12)
  52. AndrewSalami
  53. Phire Phox (phirephox)
  54. Mariano11887
  55. JRobd (JayStreams)
  56. MountainDrew
  57. Betonbeton
  58. Josh Martinez (Josh_mart)
  59. antonjg (Dismqy)
  60. Wil Yates (itzyatzee)

Overflow list:
  1. Ultimate_Ace (Team_Flabebe)
  2. akabryanhall (akabryanhall1)
  3. sw_bionic
  4. bullcitycards (Wilrod13)

Total signups: 100!!! \o/

That's so cool, guys. I don't think we've ever had 100+ people sign up in one day. Continue to sign up. If you signed up to play in February's tournament but didn't get to because there wasn't enough room, you'll be given priority registration. If you sign up for this month's tournament but don't make it in (and not because of failing to do something on your part), you will get priority registration for April's tournament. Just make sure to mention it in your signup post!

Premium members can still play in this month's tournament! If you are considering getting a premium membership, now is the time to do so. You will be eligible for premium prizes if you play throughout the tournament as a subscriber, as long as your subscription starts before the start of round one! Just let me know you've purchased a subscription, and once it's been verified (if you don't have your badge already), you'll start reaping those sweet, sweet rewards.

If you're already a subscriber, feel free to sign up! Subscribers are always guaranteed a spot in the tournament, no questions asked.

If you're not on the list and you think you should be, you should take a few moments to step back and ask yourself why.

Is it possible for premium members to be able to start knocking out other premium members? Is it possible for them to start knocking out overflow from last month? Or will signed-up priority always be guaranteed a spot?

• What is your PTCGO screen name? DrVonStreusel
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Yes
  • Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, but I hope to

Is it possible for premium members to be able to start knocking out other premium members? Is it possible for them to start knocking out overflow from last month? Or will signed-up priority always be guaranteed a spot?

Premium members will never start knocking out premium members. The priority list for registration goes:

1. Those with a subscription (Premium competitors)
2. Those who don't have a subscription, but tried to play in last month's tournament but couldn't because they were bumped out/there was no room (Overflow priority competitors)
3. Everyone else (Competitors)

When someone with priority registration signs up, no matter if it's someone in category 1 or category 2, they will always knock out the person in category 3 that signed up latest (the person at the bottom of the list). If category 3 is empty, and the person has a subscription, they will knock out the person in category 2 who signed up latest (the person at the bottom of the list). If not, then they join the overflow, because it makes no sense to knock out someone with the same priority level.

Subscribers will always have a spot in the tournament. As for what happens if every spot is filled by subscribers, well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it, won't we?

• What is your PTCGO screen name? FERNGOD1
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and I want to become more active in the community.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? HurricneGL
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No - Just found Poke Beach and plan on spending some time here.

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name? Papazuelo
Did you play in February’s tournament? yes
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Chuckp33
  • What timezone do you live in? AZ
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes and yes

Back