Event PokeBeach's June 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Hey guys, I'm back from scrubbing out at Madison (I'll have my full report later tonight) and right now I am in the process of approving your deck lists.

If you've already sent me yours, you have my thanks. If it is in the proper format, you have even more thanks!

If you haven't sent me your list, you have until Monday at 11:59 PM EDT to send it. You don't have to wait until your first match is completed; you can send it at any time after round one starts.

Match results will be updated after I'm finished approving deck lists, and I'll make another post once that's done. Until then, keep those results coming.

Updated standings: http://challonge.com/JuneCup2017

You can bookmark that thread to check your standings at any time. If I ever post that the standings are updated and you notice that your results are either missing or incorrect, please let me know ASAP so that I can make it right.

I am still missing lists from these folks:

@Nobodyshero2727
@Doby (Doby619)
@woahaustin
@jbcheshire (macboy02)
@Trixss
@Seng vang (Svang20)
@Coolpilot
@Dadoum
@Twixz
@Serperior (EspeonROX)
@stevexue
@killrnite
@Fapasaurus_Rex1291 (Fapasaurus_Rex)
@olivasds
@Tangelatwist (wondercards)
@AngelBeast (BurnsyBeast)
@Gengar master (Gengar-101)
@Sean Timmons (TreiNization)
@akabryanhall (akabryanhall1)
@josie0001
@that_one_venasaur
@musicismyalibi_
@Cridtian (CRIS1011)
@SzymonPrzybyl
@Snibachi
@Victor-io-us (BakuSenpai)
@Erpeg (ErpegYT)
@YoYeBlaff_YouTube (yoyeblaff)
@Kirby
@lukas2aces
@Omarphylax
@arturomod
@basilisx
@Bournopolis (dlbourne90)
@Kirbbyman
@xTITAN (Ace-fighter)
@sw_bionic
@PieterPie (Skyraker)
@Jun11b
@ElGrandiosoNico
@ThePsychoticEspeon (ZATISH)
@Jadethepokemontrainer (Someweirdpokemo)
@Yog (Yoggington)
@Matthew Johnson (icemanmatt)
@Rindon
@J0k3rSoS3riOus18 (sethayala)
@DaGod503
@normanc
@freedomfightre
@Josh Koehler (jkoehlz)

If I don't have your list by the end of round one, you will get a warning and a match loss, even if you won. If I don't have it by the end of round two, you will get another warning and therefore be dropped from the tournament.

Sometimes I approve your list but forget to take you off the list. If this is the case, send me a PM in the conversation you sent and I will remove you from the list, with my apologies.

Round 1 ends Monday, June 5, at 11:59 PM EDT.

Back