Event PokeBeach's June 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? anthony7245
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? No, signed up for April and May and didn't get a spot :( I played in March though!
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes!
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes and I'll continue to keep posting!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? gabriel110011
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PDT
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? NO
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? I don't know if posts in the comment section count.
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I wouldn't.

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? TheSchneids
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? No
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Sure

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? mikecase00
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Sure

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? InTheLight666
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PDT, Pacific Daylight Time
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Absolutely

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? DariooJay
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST (Pacific)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? No
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? hikari12345123
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EDT
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? Yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? n/a
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? DrVonStreusel
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? Yep
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yep

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? killrnite
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? I will try in June
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes!!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? bulone24
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? YES
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? It wasn't June but I did in May
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I sure will

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? not yet :)
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? flying-casual
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? no
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) yes, I promise!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Slurmee
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) AEST (GMT +10)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? It's not June but in May I did
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will again

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? DarkWaterSplash
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT -04:00
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!)Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? magnechu7
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? no
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) sure

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? lukkul
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) UTC -10
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Radlynn
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)PDT
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in May? Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?mikegoesgeek
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? JAYPENNY777
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) UTC/GMT + 9 hours (Japan)
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? NO
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes I am new and love this site already

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? BrianFrobey
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes and I'll continue to!

Back