Event PokeBeach's July 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Okay, now the list has been updated. http://challonge.com/JulyCup2017

The round is drawing to a close and I'm still missing a bunch of lists.

@morpheus
@Ecourts
@Snibachi
@MoFoTY86
@ozzie347
@Seng vang
@Nobodyshero2727
@Coolpilot
@Ilir Nikqi
@killrnite
@Gengar master
@nicky689
@Sean Timmons
@danjack08
@Stefen Brink
@AustinD
@TrainerNaru4159
@Christian Ellingstad
@Androsidy
@vnguyen188
@MetaCall
@InfiniteGoten
@musicismyalibi_
@Crizor
@josie0001
@Greninja13
@Typhlosion17
@Gible06
@Kirby
@Omarphylax

If you are on this list when round one ends, you will get a warning and a match loss, even if you won your match. If at that time you also haven't done your match, you'll get another warning, and then guess what happens?

Sometimes I will approve your list, but forget to take you off this list. That's just from me getting sidetracked. If I say you're approved, you've been approved; no need to worry. If you're on this list and you shouldn't be, just send me a reminder message in the same conversation you used to send me your list, and I'll remove you, with my apologies.

The round ends tomorrow. If you haven't scheduled a match yet, you're in big trouble. If your opponent hasn't responded back to you, click the spoiler for step-by-step instructions on what to do:

1. read the news story, all the information is there, you said you read it when you signed up

Every tournament I always get a small handful of people who join and then, for some reason, bail. I drop like five or six people without fail every time. Just once it would be nice to not have to do that.

Round 1 ends July 6 at 11:59 EDT.

I, Coolpilot, defeated @Zeno 2-0. Great, fun games! Good luck in the rest of the tourney. :D

@PMJ added you to the convo

edit *I'll just take the win since there is almost no time left

Last edited:
Back