PokeBeach's February 2017 TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Frosstoise took R1 vs Derek2727 2-1.

Those were some magnificent games! Right down to the wire. Good luck in the rest of the tourney!

Hey. I signed up for the January TCG Cup and was placed on the list for priority registration for the February TCG Cup. I signed up on this thread. I checked the postings today and my screen name wasn't there, why?

Hey. I signed up for the January TCG Cup and was placed on the list for priority registration for the February TCG Cup. I signed up on this thread. I checked the postings today and my screen name wasn't there, why?

I'm looking into this; thanks for bringing it up.

Why was i kicked out of the tournament?

@PMJ would be the final say, but my guess is that a Premium member signed up with priority so you as a free member were kicked. After the prize increase the Premium sign ups look like they tripled. (My own rough estimate) That means there are that many less free spots.

I won @Tomg713 2-0. Games were played between 14.30-15.15 GMT+2 Timezone.
Good games and good luck for the next round! :)

Updated standings: http://challonge.com/FebruaryCup2017

I'm happy to see that I have received deck lists from almost half of you. That's not bad for one day in.

Some of you are not following the instructions for submitting your list. Instructions can be found here:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...d-by-tcgplayer-com.138450/page-7#post-2851811

Reminder that this is the preferred method EVEN AND ESPECIALLY IF your client is not in English.

Also reminder not to forget to actually send me your list. It's fine to wait until you play your match (that's what I do), but just don't forget. If I don't have your match list in-hand and approved by the end of Thursday, you will receive a match loss, even if you won. You'll also get an activity warning. Two of those means you're out of the tournament. Activity warnings are given out to any player who fails to contact their opponent within 48 hours, or to any player who fails to complete their match without informing me. You might not think it matters if you're 1-4, but it does matter for future tournaments. Be responsible, be on the ball, and keep me in the loop at all times.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know.

GG vs it_tatter - @lt_tatter
Xabalanque (CESit) won 2-1
He won game 1 - he had some connection issues game 2 and we redid the game. I won games 2 and 3. GG and good luck in the rest of the tourney!

Back