PokeBeach's February 2017 TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

I remember now. Something came up that I needed to take care of and that's why I skipped over y'all's matches.

My apologies. Your results are in now.

@Ken Masters didnt show for the match. @PMJ You have been added to our conversation. At this time I am considering it an unfortunate loss by no-show on Ken's part. I do apologize sir, but please keep in contact with your opponent and stick to discussed times.

My opponent hasn't responded after I messaged them over 24 hours ago, I added you to the conversation

Round 2: My opponent, @Typhlosion17 responded after 72 hours, and said he was unable to battle, forfeiting the round. @PMJ was alerted and added to conversation with screenshot of forfeiture.

I beat @olivasds 2-1 from 9:15-9:50pm est. Won the first game, then he got me in the second game, and then in the third he dissconnected on his first turn, so we tried again, and he wasn't able to keep the connection. So we agreed on if he wasn't able to keep the connection after the first one, he would take the L for the third game, which is why i took the third game. Sorry that we couldn't play the third game, but good luck to you in the rest of the tournament.

Round 3 Pairings

Round 3 ends Friday, February 17, at 11:59 PM EST.

If you want to drop from the tournament, either PM me or post in thread.

Back