Event PokeBeach's August 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

I, Coolpilot, defeated @killrnite 2-0.

Was fun to play against your deck, despite how poorly it went for you. Tis a well built deck - hope your future match-ups work better for you! :D

Updated standings: http://challonge.com/AugustCup2017

Round ends tonight, so get your matches in. Still missing a couple of deck lists but those inactives are gonna get the axe anyway.

Remember, if you have any questions, read the pairings thread first, then the news story, and then you may ask. ;)

I am pleased to report that all remaining players have gotten their lists approved, and I didn't have to spell it out for any of you (except for the one time in the one place where I spelled it out for everyone)! See how much nicer it is when everyone pays attention?

Speaking of paying attention, as it turns out, I need to do a better job because I was just informed of results that I incorrectly put into Challonge! You should always be double checking me to make sure your standings are correct; it's your tournament life on the line, after all!

The round ends tonight and there are more open matches than I'd like to see, but I'm confident that the majority of them will be completed some time in the next nine hours.

As always, if you are experiencing any snags with getting your match done, you need to add me to your conversation or provide me with screenshots.

Back