Event PokeBeach's August 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Gengar-101
  • What time zone do you live in? EST
  • Did you play in July’s tournament? Yes
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? Yes I did
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? I will again :)

Last edited:
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes - I will be renewing my membership for the next three months.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? EspeonROX
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? Yes
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Uh

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? strig9
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central
  • Did you play in July’s tournament? No
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July?
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?Freshkicks
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)EDT
  • Did you play in July’s tournament?no
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July?no
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!)yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Jaypenny777
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) UTC +9 Japan
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? Yes
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Absolutely

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes!
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Littlemeowth
  • What time zone do you live in? GMT -04:00
  • Did you play in July’s tournament? Yes!
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? TseFood
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PDT
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? yes
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) absolutely!!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ozzie347
  • What time zone do you live in? Eastern (EST) | GMT -04:00

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? wondercards
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? BrianFrobey
  • What time zone do you live in? EST
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Of course!

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Troso
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central European Standard Time (CEST)
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? -
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? Yes, of course

Last edited:
  • Are you a PokeBeach premiummember? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? vivek8086

• What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) IST
  • Did you play in July’s tournament? No, was in overflow list.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? : Yes!
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? : ShadySjin
  • What time zone do you live in? CST (Central Standard Time) (UST -6)
  • Did you play in July’s tournament? I did not.
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? I did not.
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? Absolultely! I've been super busy the past few months, but now I've gotten a premium membership subscription and I can't wait to make use of it!!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Arneboy11
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT+2 (Belgium)
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? I did, I think
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I always try!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Mikecase00
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Pacific Time Zone
  • Did you play in July’s tournament?Yes
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? I played and posted

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Trixss
  • What time zone do you live in? PDT
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? Maybe

• What is your PTCGO screen name? XboxAhoy
  • What time zone do you live in? Currently Arizona, but will change to EST next Sunday due to me returning home from vacation.
  • Did you play in July’s tournament? No.
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? Nope.
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? Yep.

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? benman250s
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EDT
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? No
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ilirsophie
  • What time zone do you live in?

GMT+02:00
    Europe/Oslo
    Central European Summer Time (CEST)
  • Did you play in July’s tournament? yes
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July? I think so
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? yep!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?no
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?androsidy
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clockto find out.)uk(utc+1)
  • Did you play in July’s tournament?no
  • If you played in July’s tournament, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in July?no
  • If you did not play in July’s tournament, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!)yes

Back