Pokebeach's Archive of Our Most Epic Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Official Archive of Our Most Epic Threads

Don't they count as epic if they're nooby? That's what I was thinking of. And no, I don't post here every day.

Still, not all of this threads have the sense of "epicness" in them. They're just noobish.

Bippa201 said:
This one wasn't so bad though, and gave me an opportunity to do something \o/

EDIT:

Mr. Random said:
Don't they count as epic if they're nooby? That's what I was thinking of. And no, I don't post here every day.
No.

Guys, threads aren't funny because they're nooby. You're missing the point. What Fridge wants to do here is immortalize EPIC threads. That doesn't necessarily mean funny. Sure, if you find something that reeeeallllyyy makes you laugh hard, then post it here. But if it's something like a newer player to the game asking if you can use Poke-Powers on the bench, then I don't find that epic or funny. The Redshark thread was funnier once Noobnerd posted in it, and therefore presented the option for others to post in it mocking the OP and "Red Shark". Threads aren't epic because they're funny, threads are epic because the members make it that way.

And, really, if you post a new thread here every single day, how many do you think Fridge is going to post? Just remember this old adage: "A watched pot never boils".

I'm kind of questioning the need to keep this thread open. If a thread is "epic" then surely it will be obvious to everyone, which is where a mod/Fridge can edit the OP and include it in the list. As it stands, we are getting some really terrible nominations. I think closing the thread would stop this silly spam (although if you DO have a nomination but not the power to edit the OP, send us a PM).

On the other hand, closing it just feels too official and junk.

It feels like everyone starts bashing someone every time they make a bad nomination. I think we should close this.

I'm in favour of closure. I have a brain, and so do the mods, we'll pick the threads. If you spot one, PM me or a mod. Preferably me, the mdos have more important things to worry about. If I keep receiving PMs from you with unfunny threads, I'll sak you not to PM me any more. Seriously, don't btoerh PMing anyone unless you think its hillarious.

Something I think works is post the link in chat and see if people find it funny. If so, PM me.

Actually, it wasn't YOU that was funny, it was PokeChamp. He wasn't even here when scampy used the name bacon -_-

Grand Theft Pika. The most epic fail of all Anti-Pokemon articles... EVER! Can this be stickied if t locks? this thread is coolz.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61092

Funny how this contrasts everything in the How Not to Write an Article thread.

Im not sure about you guys, but I find this hilarious
snorchu already had the exact game.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=62669

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back