PokeBeach's April 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? pokemonrocks987

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST

Did you play in March’s tournament? no

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST 4/23/18? (We want to see you around the community!) I'd love to !

Happy last day of the round, everyone. These folks still need to list me:
@Robert Fuchs
@Grimlaw
@Doby
@astro_gnat
@shadyyeezy
@Arneboy11
@leve101
@Nwabumblebee
@JL_muserwolves
@Nirvandalo
@Gengar master
@Dfwallace2
@Kassandra
@CESit

@MrFreezeMiser
@Sup3rTaco
@Mr. Mirek
@TheVong
@Charjabus
@Supergingerkid
@Bournopolis
@Fetch0z
@triplemo
@semurphy444
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@spitmyrage
@hapev
@Scourge188
@sw_bionic
@perp derpy

If you're on this list in error, send me a message in the same one you sent your list in and I will remove you, with my apologies.

If you haven't sent me your list, you still have about eleven hours to do so. If I don't have your list in hand by the end of round one, you will get a warning. If you played and won your first round matchup and I don't have your list, you will receive a round loss on top of the warning. Don't get a warning in round one, I've seen it bite people in the ass later on. Two warnings means you're dropped with a two-month ban; don't let it happen to you.

Round one ends tonight at 11:59 PM PDT.

@JGB146 wins 2-0 vs @Jadethepokemontrainer. gg. That was definitely...interesting. Learned something: get more than 3 hours of sleep the night before you're going to play a Pokemon game. I may have fallen asleep during our game...nice.

Back