PokeBeach Turns 20 Years Old!

Sorry I'm late to the party but congrats WPM! As a gay man myself, it's nice to see that we have an inclusive community to just talk about what we love: Pokémon. Cheers to 20 more years!

As someone who's been accessing your website since 2006, congratulations WPM!!!

Thank you for providing countless hours of joy to Pokemon fans all over the world! Here's to 20 more years!

>Mibbit

Jesus Christ that's an old screen

Also what's up man

Big congrats.... I just wanna say, as someone who was there at the start, and has checked in every now and then when I wanted to jump into a casual game with my old high school buddies or fire up the PTCGO (rip), there are many parallels in our lives... I also studied film, also loved Staryu and Starmie, and also was a shy closeted nerd. Over the years I grew up and the world has changed so much, but I still love Pokemon! Who knew? What you have done and continue to do is inspiring... keep it up :)

Also I guess it's about time I try out PTCG Live huh :p

*golf clap*
Congrats.
not only on keeping the Beach safe and clean for 20 years, but also being in existence for 34...
I've been around since its creation... i use it often.
putting-on-my-sunglasses-ken.gifThis calls for a beachoff bro!

Wild how me looking to buy the Pokemon Trick or Trade cards to give out to trick or treaters this year showed Pokebeach coming up for the first time in over a decade. This site was a great community way back when and it makes me happy to know people are still making this a great spot. Congratulations on 20 years and thanks to everyone that kept this site going

Back