Pokebeach New Year Resolutions?

To try not to get any warning level in 2009, and become a mod, TCG Rules Master, or Clan Council.

My New Years Resolution for the beach is to try to get a better competetive battling team for the Ghost Army and to help out the forums actively in any way I can. :)

This thread seems like something that would be in Real-World Discussion. Although It's Pokebeach, we're still talking about resolutions... It was this or Site Discussion. :F

*Move*

I'm going to try to become a mod in some sort of way. (Gonna break the resolution :3)

And, I'm going to try to help others with decks or questions.

And plausibly, get a girlfriend.

xP

The Assassin said:
I have another New Years resolution. :p to finally have an OU battle with KG. xP

I still haven't gotten that in over a year. X_X

Anyway, my PB resolution: Become a better member here (awww!), and gain more respect.

RL Resolution: Play and beat more games.

dmaster out.

My Pokebeach Resolution: To write my fic, and to become more known.
(Seriously, in chat, nobody knows who I am. ._.)

My resolution is to actually win a tournament States probably), and possibly get a girl friend...but neither will probably happen any time soon. xP

Heh, girlfriend would be nice too. =P

But the only girl I happen to like at the moment happens to be one of my friends, so I'll uh..
I'll think about that some other time. :/

Heck, the only relationship I've been in lasted like, two weeks, so I'm not going to go into that right now.

Piplup 321 said:
My Pokebeach Resolution: To write my fic, and to become more known.
(Seriously, in chat, nobody knows who I am. ._.)

Eh, I wouldn't say that... :)

And I second that resolution of yours to write a fan fic- one that some people will look at and post on. :p

^lol.

Definitely. =P
The thing with my other fics was that I didn't stick with them.
I have a plot layed out for this one, I'm just having a little trouble starting. :p

Hmm..
What else could I have for a resolution?
Uh..
Play more pokemon? :D

My resolution is to do more of other things besides mostly Pokemon...

But come on; it's a Pokebeach resolution. :p

Back