Pokebeach Members Attending the Pokemon World Championships

I know that Yamato does interview's every year and even play TCG Battle's with his fan's. And if i would go to worlds then I would LOVE to even meet Imakuni however he might not have time to even go to worlds because he is recording something in the recording studio and becoming more famous every day.

Meaty said:
I probably don't have much more money than you do, I just run cheaper decks. :p If I were you, I would go on Thursday, considering Grinders starts at 9 on Friday... >.<

Registration itself starts at 9, the tournament itself probably won't start until 10:15. and also i will be at legoland on thursday, so no, i won't be there.

and also, piplup, i no longer need the magnezone, so i think i will keep my yanmega (or maybe trade for something else.

Just so you all know, to find me, I'll be wearing some sort of pokemon hat, a yellow 2005 pokemon worlds shirt(the first worlds held in San Diego), and a wristband that says epic fail.
This'll be my 4th worlds, so I'm very familiar with every event there, so you can ask me anything

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Ok, jirachinick, do you know when they start to sell the merchandise such as shirts and playmats?
10AM-6PM on Saturday. Rotom, I've gotta meet you ;D Track me down

Agh, Zero beat me to it. DX
Anyways, yeah, oddly, they aren't selling the merchandise Friday, but, you can still buy and trade collectables with the people who set up small shops in the hallways(unless they ban that this year)

I'm guessing nintendo will release the new Black and White playmats at worlds, so, if I'm correct, $17.99

jirachinick said:
I'm guessing nintendo will release the new Black and White playmats at worlds, so, if I'm correct, $17.99

I though that every year at worlds pokemon had special worlds mats, no?

I'd like to meet you too, Zero. Where will you be hanging out?
He said he'd be hanging around Grinder on Friday. He's like 6-foot tall and wears glasses.

Oh yes, if anyone still cares, it is now confirmed that I'll be at Worlds.

The Wii Man1234 said:
I though that every year at worlds pokemon had special worlds mats, no?
They did last year. They went for like $20, but they sold out as soon as the store opened >.<

Also, I'll be trolling around grinder day with my premier ball play mat. Hunt me down ;D

Zero said:
They did last year. They went for like $20, but they sold out as soon as the store opened >.<

Also, I'll be trolling around grinder day with my premier ball play mat. Hunt me down ;D
Really I want one this year, from what I have seen they are going to look great, hope they don't sell out :(.

The Wii Man1234 said:
Really I want one this year, from what I have seen they are going to look great, hope they don't sell out :(.

Just dump some who is not playing / your parents there before the store opens :p

I'll be there! I'll be giving it my all at the main event on the 13th! See all you guys there who are going!

JWittz said:
I'll be there! I'll be giving it my all at the main event on the 13th! See all you guys there who are going!

Hey j-wittz will you be there the day of grinders? I would love to meet you, before your other fans swarm you. ;)

According to what he said in his latest video, he should be there on Friday(Grinders), and maybe Thursday as well. By the way, I'll be there on Thursday.

Back