Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right it wouldn't be that hard to make up a fake role but... It seems like you would have to go pretty far out of your way to do that and j plap didn't really have to reveal his role, no one besides @mirdo (who I still would like to see answer the questions he's been asked) and Goomy were pressuring him.

Fake claims could be a thing. And even if the host didn't provide one, scum can make one rather easily, specially with Camo helping them out.

Now, only because Gekki is rather absent, I'm leaning to vote TLS. That last couple of posts were of no help to you.

##VOTE: The Last Shaymin

Reading over the posts I don't see too much suspicious activity. We need to find some kind of read in order to stop lynching town.
Question anyone?
Here's mine.
@simsands Why always bandwagon? The 3 you named as scum are the 3 with the most attention on them.

You're gonna have to be more detailed if you too are accusing me of bandwagoning. I have already explained why my vote on Goomy wasn't bandwagoning, and Luispipe, Gekki and mirdo are far from the most suspected players.

The case on TLS boiled down to "he isn't playing very well".

He was asked about it before D2 ended to give his case. He was pushed to give an answer today, and someone even noted to him that he could die by D3. He eventually posted his case, which was that exact streamline of thoughts that you referred to.

Right, which is why I was curious if he was planning on pushing for him today as well.

I HATE BBCODE :mad:

Okay, so my ISO on Luis was completely destroyed. I'll recap what I found after reading through his posts:

He's been asking a lot of questions, and been trying to keep discussions going.
He was arguing against lynching Tyler.
He's been pretty sold on Pika being scum, but seems to have given up on that line of thought.
He has since the triplemo thing expressed worry about town reads potentially turning scum.

Based on his posts, I haven't really found anything scummy. He has since gotten a bit more aggressive, but that isn't necessarily a scumtell.

@Luispipe8 What are your thoughts on Pika today? Is he still a scumread for you?

For now, my vote goes on mirdo. His continued refusal to share his thoughts is inherently scummy.

##VOTE: mirdo

@simsands to be completely fair, with what happened with Goomy and triplemo, and also the fiasco, I totally forgot about pika. Huh. I'd have to check back.
I'll make a proper reply when I'm back from Uni.

Yog made a good point against my case on Jplap so I’ll drop it until some new information about it comes up
##UNVOTE

We have 36 hours to go in this day, so it's about time we all start to saddle up on some of these trains in order to get numbers in good places at the deadline. TLS is on 4 and AP is on 5. I am okay with either of these for a lynch. I do think AP's incoming case on Pika is more deliberately suspicious than TLS's sloppy play. Heck maybe we get real lucky and they are both maf. I do notice they aren't voting for each other.

I had all my quotes lined up, and now they’re all gone :mad: so to still say something today (I’ll be gone for Stuttgart tommorow).
Scum:
Megapod (too inactive for town)
AP (everything that has been said so far against him)
Light scum:
Scattered, quaking and Luis
Town:
Robin aisaga, Yog, DFL, Gekki and (Tyler Beta)
Neutral: The rest
Right now AP is the most scummy in my opinion so far: so to put a vote out there.
If you have any questions to me, or things you want my opinion on, ask them today before 10pm (CET), and I’ll respond to them

Oops forgot that thank you.
##vote: AP
Also just a random theory I came up with when I was reading is that PMJ read triplemo’s post, and thus dissappeared and scum had to nightkill PMJ?

Uhmmmm I think he’s playing the same as always. Not contributing a lot but popping in from time to time. I don’t know if he just has a lack of motivation for contributing, or is scared to post something scummy.

No, I think the person that saw the post was Town but was given triplemos role in the mafia so they could still play without ruining the game...

Uhmmmm I think he’s playing the same as always. Not contributing a lot but popping in from time to time. I don’t know if he just has a lack of motivation for contributing, or is scared to post something scummy.

That is the only explanation for PMJ’s silent. Whoever thinks otherwise , I have no idea how you think it is not the case.

Ok I don't agree that Anime Psyclone is our best option. AP certainly has been a better poster compared to the lackluster TLS. Sure, the case on Pika did not meet our expectations but at least AP contributed by sharing his thoughts and a few arguments. Besides I have a few suspicions towards Pika myself after today's omgus.

##VOTE: The Last Shaymin

@The Last Shaymin if you have time to make 3 comments about your absence you can at least share your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back