Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, triplemo is such a weak lynch right now. He doesn't give any information about anyone. If his inactivity persists, he'll likely be subbed out anyways. I find it strange that no one has brought up lynching pika again too. He was a pretty decent lynch candidate for the end of day 1, with his strange behavior, and his flip gives us much more information than triplemo's ever would.

##Vote: pikachuuuu101

Guys, triplemo is such a weak lynch right now. He doesn't give any information about anyone. If his inactivity persists, he'll likely be subbed out anyways. I find it strange that no one has brought up lynching pika again too. He was a pretty decent lynch candidate for the end of day 1, with his strange behavior, and his flip gives us much more information than triplemo's ever would.

##Vote: pikachuuuu101
I did. And was sold on it.
Until i wanted to get rid of useless town. He's not inactive; he's active enough to "play" but do nothing. We have no use for him. And Gommy isn't far from there.

Yes, we're not lynching to find scum, but we get role info and more reads to lean on come tomorrow.

Irl. Tournament. I will get to this later, I promise.

##vote lord goomy

It's been a day and he is still shitposting. Camo probably told him to keep it up as a distraction the town.

Pika's wagon was suspicious at the time due to everyone jumping ship after I applied more pressure to Tyler. Any other questions I can answer them later, at work on mobile please ignore the bold.

What’s up with the bold PMJ?
Also yeah triplemo coming on just to vote then leaving again
Das a suspicious

@triplemo Don't ignore my question. What do you think about the current situation? I don't get the feeling you read my post, or any post for that matter.

Stop with both triplemo and Gomny already, they're 0 discussion value rn, it's not even worth it to keep calling them.

I am a bit frustrated tbh, it's always better to be lynching active people (or even less active but regular/sensible) so we can try to gain some info from it even if they flip town (although obviously, avoiding that is better). So by that logic, Goomy makes the best target here. But it's not like we are getting any help by keeping the others.

This is so scummy, wth.
^Case in point. Very dodgy indeed. Happy to leave my vote there today I think.

Bolded to vote, didn't take it off for the rest of the post.

Goomy is a good lynch.

T_E is dead on about the scum having an ability to kill anyone they can guess right, which begs the question, how did he figure that out? Was it a slip?

Bolded to vote, didn't take it off for the rest of the post.

Goomy is a good lynch.

T_E is dead on about the scum having an ability to kill anyone they can guess right, which begs the question, how did he figure that out? Was it a slip?

How do you know how he's right about the ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back