Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, Megapod could do nothing Di Nuovo was wasted
thats wrong, Di Nuovo allows you to act the night after it is used on a player as Tapu Lele mentioned here:
@Robin Aisaga No, that's not how Di Nuovo works.

He was targeted by Di Nuovo last night, so now he is able to act twice this night
also i'm pretty sure that the Someone goes along with what "they" say is me

I think Drac was the one who stabbed SM every other player has claimed in some way or another... Drac has tried to fly under the and stay inconspicuous, he (or she) has played smart so far...

I have other reasons (which I didn't want mention) but since it looks I'm going to be lynched, You might want to take a closer look at Drac... If not today then tomorrow...

(can't wait to see y'alls reaction when I flip town) :)

lets just say a little birdy (or drillbur) whispered in my ear ;)

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: DRAC
also this post i just too scummy for me ##Unvote ##VOTE Acetrainer_Samwise

I had some things to post but acc to the latest countdown we're in GAMEFREEZE

4 Samwise: Yog, Luis, Total_Epicness, DFL
2 Mirdo: Drac, Dashking
1 Drac: Acetrainer_Samwise
1 Luis: Robin Aisaga
1 Pika: Lele

No vote
Lord o da rings
mirdo
pikachuuuu101
quakingpunch73
scattered mind
The Last Shaymin
Mariano

I thought that had crept up weirdly quickly.

Not intentionally trying to kill the Day, just that the link in the most recent Vote Count was incorrect.

D5 Vote Count [#1]
Dusk Form Lycanroc: 1 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#1506]
Luispipe8: 1 | Robin Aisaga [#1405-#1422], Yog [#1453-#1469], Tapu Lele [#1454-#1461], Robin Aisaga [#1466]

Acetrainer_Samwise: 0 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1404-#1501]
pikachuuuu101: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#1448-#1506]
mirdo: 0 | Yog [#1473-#1511]
Tapu Lele: 0 | quakingpunch73 [#1500-#1508], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1501-#1514]

No votes:
DashKing, Dusk Form Lycanroc, GM Draclord, Luispipe8, Lord o da rings, Mariano11887, mirdo, pikachuuuu101, quakingpunch73, scattered mind, Tapu Lele, The Last Shaymin, TOTAL_EPICNESS, Yog

Majority: 9 votes
Hours remaining: 38 hours [countdown]
Past vote counts: none!
Note: This vote count does NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Players who are yet to post (and may risk being subbed out if they do not post) have been highlighted in red.

So with five hours to go what are we going to do here? I'm not in love with a Samwise vote, but it's the most realistic good option at the minute. It might be a good day for a vote of No-Lynch but we starve ourselves of info doing that.

The other four that were hinky around the extension (Mariano, QP, Drac, Luis) are votes I'd consider too.

Draclord’s response to Samwise seems off to me. He’s saying that he would vote Samwise because of the latter’s post, but he wouldn’t do it because that would be “OMGUS?” If you really think you should vote someone who’s voting you, you shouldn’t care if it “looks bad” because they voted you first. Not if you prioritize finding scum over “looking Towny.” Did no one else catch that?

##VOTE: GM DracLord

Draclord’s response to Samwise seems off to me. He’s saying that he would vote Samwise because of the latter’s post, but he wouldn’t do it because that would be “OMGUS?” If you really think you should vote someone who’s voting you, you shouldn’t care if it “looks bad” because they voted you first. Not if you prioritize finding scum over “looking Towny.” Did no one else catch that?

##VOTE: GM DracLord
Your right that is a bit odd

If we tie votes its left up to to the hosts who gets lynched so that's an option but I don't see that happening with just a few hours left...

and I didn't see this response Mega pod after reading it maybe we could lynch him today, I'm 10o % sure he's scum but not everybody else AND if you lynch drac (when he flips scum) you can basically confirm I'm town...

##UNVOTE
##VOTE DRAC

(I didn't think this vote would get any traction today) hence my vote on mirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back