Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone that is wondering why my vote was on pika instead of sim, it ended up on Sim so i don't understand why anyone cares...
I've seen many times scum voting to their buddies when their lynch was inevitable, just to appear like "look, I voted a scum, I'm cleared".
My vote was there because I didn't want to gain suspicion for just jumping back on Sim's wagon...
I'm sorry to tell you this, but your vote to pika was actually more scummy.
In hindsight it probably wasn't the right move but it was hardly scummy. I genuinely don't understand what y'all want me to say, I gave you guys my role, I've contributed.
If it helps I utilized my ability on Mega_Pod... As his ability could helps us out a lot...
I had to go back and see what Megapod claimed because I didn't remember. If Megapod didn't lie about his ability and you used Di Nuovo on him, ok, you gained a few townie points from my point of view.
I'm keeping my vote for now because the "bad" things about you are greater than the "good" ones, but if I see more townie things I promise to vote someone else.

Also, @MegaPod_781, you got the following status message, right?

Someone has given you an encore! During Night 5, you may choose to act twice.

If so, I'm really skeptical on doing any lynching on Samwise.

Please remember that Samwise said he used Di Nuovo on MegaPod last night. If he was scum, why in the world would he be using his ability on MegaPod?

For it to make sense, MegaPod would have to be scum as well.

I don't think BOTH of them are scum now.

Does anybody think i should claim?
We can't respond to that question.
Think about this (if you are town): Do we benefit from my claim? Can scum take any advantage from my claim? Be careful. If you have any doubt with those questions, don't claim. Only do it if you are 100% sure that the benefit the town gets is faaaaar greater than scum's benefit.

Or if you discovered something important that will help us to lynch scum, try to say it without claiming.

We can't respond to that question.
Think about this (if you are town): Do we benefit from my claim? Can scum take any advantage from my claim? Be careful. If you have any doubt with those questions, don't claim. Only do it if you are 100% sure that the benefit the town gets is faaaaar greater than scum's benefit.

Or if you discovered something important that will help us to lynch scum, try to say it without claiming.
yeah your right i won't
iv'e been thinking, @Acetrainer_Samwise are you the original owner of the ability swap ability?
Also thinking about how i received the message that someone game me an encore there has to be either another ability like that or it got redirected

mirdo - Leaning scum. Stays away from a meaningful discussion. Not interactive is a sign of scum trying to avoid being questioned. Posting once in a while to answer a question and disappears again. That list he made does not make him anything townie.

Robin Aisaga - Neutral - I don't know what makes him townie in people's eyes. I don't get anything from him. Sometimes will pop out to attack a player for something scummy, but I don't see much interaction with other players.

Megapod_781- Neutral - Blocking can be both belong to scum and town. Aside from that, he does not make any cases. He is just there to appear out of nowhere and respond to a certain point he notices in a random player's post.

Mariano11887 - Neutral - respond well to other cases but does not generate cases of his own. Unless I missed it.

The Last Shaymin- Leaning scum - that passiveness of him is annoying. Constantly makes sure he posts at least 3 posts to not get mod killed.

Dusk Form Lycanroc - Leaning town - Can't understand why would scum claim he could act twice on D1 right before the scum killed 2 townies.

DashKing- Modkill him already.

Will continue the list later.

Oh, and btw, @Acetrainer_Samwise - how could you use the Di Nuevo whatever ability? Did you not read what I said about how dangerous it is the hands of scum? Unless you are 100% sure Madpod is town, if so please explain why.

I'm sorry I can't make more posts. I have school everyday and 50% of days I don't get home until 4. Again, when I can't contribute I don't post because I don't want to be accused of echoing. The only thing I can tell you is that people that talk a lot and make 'reads' could very well be scum. As a new player, I often think these people may have an important point. These people have a huge control over the rest of the playing field. These people are @Tapu Lele , @Yog and @scattered mind . If these people are scum and can almost start a lynch then we are in trouble. My scum list is @pikuchuu or @mirdo because both try avoid important conversations and don't like to be targeted.

I'm sorry I can't make more posts. I have school everyday and 50% of days I don't get home until 4. Again, when I can't contribute I don't post because I don't want to be accused of echoing. The only thing I can tell you is that people that talk a lot and make 'reads' could very well be scum. As a new player, I often think these people may have an important point. These people have a huge control over the rest of the playing field. These people are @Tapu Lele , @Yog and @scattered mind . If these people are scum and can almost start a lynch then we are in trouble. My scum list is @pikuchuu or @mirdo because both try avoid important conversations and don't like to be targeted.
we pretty much know for sure that scattered mind is town, don't you know that he got wounded at the start of this day and is going to die i think the end of N5?

I'm sorry I can't make more posts. I have school everyday and 50% of days I don't get home until 4.

If you knew this, you should have:
a) Subbed out already.
b) Never signed up in the first place.

If you sign up to play a game then do so. If you can't then don't. A simple as that.

And I must agree with sm's reads for now. Mirdo's not looking good to me; and despite TLS' claim he's barely doing anything.
I'd like to hear Samwise's explanation about why he used Di Nuovo on Megapod before I change my vote.

I used it on Mega_Pod because if his claim about his ability is true it is very helpful to town if he can use it twice. His claim is backed up by the spotlight on that night as well so I am 95% sure he is town...

Mariano11887 - Neutral - respond well to other cases but does not generate cases of his own. Unless I missed it.
I tried to start a case on TE last day that (fortunately) didn't thrive. ;)

I won't be online for the following 16 hours and I'm not sure if will be back before the deadline. So ##UNVOTE: Samwise because I don't feel comfortable leaving my vote there after the Megapod thing.

The Megapod thing give s me some cause for restraint but once he had claimed already, he had to direct it somewhere visible. Better yet would have been to sit on it entirely, or use it on an actually confirmed townie like Tyler, or near sure thing after yesterday like TE. Megapod seems an odd choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back