Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, I'm going to be offline for a while. I've got some homework to do, and I've been posting for about the last 2 hours.
I'll probably be back by tomorrow morning so if you want to vote me off, just make sure to do so before then ♪

Also, before I go, take a look at AP's passive ability:
The Mischief Makers decided beforehand that it would be good to set up a means of communication to discuss their plans with each other during all hours of the day and night. There's just one problem. You took over this body after it gained access to that secret chat, and now you have no clue how to access it! At least you know who the others are (sent to you in a second post), even if they may not know of you...

I simply followed a process of elimination

>AP took over the role of someone who already had access to the secret chat
>triplemo had access to the secret chat
>triplemo's role wasn't revealed
>AP likely took over the triplemo's role, which already had access to the secret chat prior

Of course I'm just probably scum just slipping out this information trying to mislead you guys down a twisted rabbit hole.

There really isn't anything that implies it's one way over the other though. I'm thinking it's a scumslip, since only scum would know what role triplemo started with. ##Vote: Tapu Lele

...really? It’s quite clear that AP started as best Pokémon Dhelmise then was (tragically) switched to Tropius.

And DFL bandwagons on Lele just like that?

I'm ok with putting some pressure on Tapu Lele.... It very well could be a scum slip...

but Dfl just jumping on Leles wagon is really weird...

##UNVOTE
##VOTW: DUSK FORM LYCANROC

(The quote problems some of you are having with post #1500 - Quaking's post - is because there is a random [/quote] in Quaking's post, causing the quote to 'end' earlier than expected. I have removed this [/quote] from Quaking's post and fixed the posts impacted by this to maintain thread fluidity.)

As for Samwise, that's... dumb. I do remember he was under fire during D1 for cracking under the pressure, but besides that I know nothing about how he plays. Why would that be a reason to clear him? Anyone else know any details relating to his clearing I'm unaware of?

Reading back over it (see page 66), it's not as straightforward as that I guess.

He had been weirdly hinting around the roles of himself & Scattered Mind and somewhat dodging explaining what he was getting at - that's the part that was ringing scummy. But once he had a few votes on him he spat it all out.

@The Last Shaymin ^ i said i agreed with quakingpunch, it's a pressure vote as well though, also i have a question for @Tapu Lele, why doe's it matter about the role thing?
Oh forgot, ##Unvote The reason: he supplied ample enough reason for me in the post below
Also, before I go, take a look at AP's passive ability:

I simply followed a process of elimination

>AP took over the role of someone who already had access to the secret chat
>triplemo had access to the secret chat
>triplemo's role wasn't revealed
>AP likely took over the triplemo's role, which already had access to the secret chat prior

Of course I'm just probably scum just slipping out this information trying to mislead you guys down a twisted rabbit hole.
i'm curious about whether Scattered Mind was protected by something from the night kill or what, I'm going to be looking back at who he pushed the most.

Oh forgot, ##Unvote The reason: he supplied ample enough reason for me in the post below

i'm curious about whether Scattered Mind was protected by something from the night kill or what, I'm going to be looking back at who he pushed the most.
I couldn't find much since he mostly only pushed those that wound up being lynched, but i did find he was pushing Mirdo a little

and I can't properly insert quote

@Luispipe8 - it's just a theory if SM condition wasn't the effect of a normal NK, but it could also be that SM was being target by Town Vigilante and the NameKill is a scum ability.

@Tapu Lele - I've been a game before that once a "1-use" ability has been used, the host updated the user to indicate the available option. Maybe AP didn't use Tropius' ability after all.

Ok, that double wagon from DFL was strange... First wagon voting Tapu Lele after quaking did. Second wagon unvoting Tapu Lele after quaking did.

The Last Shaymin - has claimed an ability to send messages but has yet to be confirmed by actually sending a message to anyone. Could easily be a scum ability and in-fact, seem like a useless ability for a townie to have? As mafia, could be used to spread misinformation. His one vote in the first rush came at a time where it looks like scum might have decided to cut their losses on losing Simsands.

Scratch that bit about never sending a confirmation message to anyone, as I have received one.

@Luispipe8 - it's just a theory if SM condition wasn't the effect of a normal NK, but it could also be that SM was being target by Town Vigilante and the NameKill is a scum ability.

Well, that's a bit more plausible, having the vigilante role as poison. If that was the case, sm could still turn out to be mafia, but I don't know if it's really worth considering. I guess we'll know once sm flips.

Ok, that double wagon from DFL was strange... First wagon voting Tapu Lele after quaking did. Second wagon unvoting Tapu Lele after quaking did.

Indeed. Sheeping a bit too much.

Well, that's a bit more plausible, having the vigilante role as poison. If that was the case, sm could still turn out to be mafia, but I don't know if it's really worth considering. I guess we'll know once sm flips.
Hence why we just should get as much info from SM in this day while pursuing other suspect.

Then tomorrow after he flip will discuss matters that he posted based on the result of his flip.

About DFL, I may shove aside his attitude for new player but it is day 5 already, might DFL knew something that we all don't based on his ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back