Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 3 people who are almost obviously scum

Quaking Punch

Simsands

Dashking

They are all are semi- active and very rarely give reasoning for their votes.

Well, I was thinking of something, but it seems that people care more about behavioral patterns than roles or items, so I'm just going to spoiler this:
Hey, um, I know you guys think all the roles and items stuff is pointless, but I'd want to draw attention to what we learned after night 1:
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing.
Someone goes along with what ‘they’ say.

I think we can assume that there is a role that is shining Pokemon in the spotlight each night, given last night's message:
Someone shines a spotlight on some Pokemon.

Remember how Scattered Mind Had the light ball? The light ball is claimed to have this effect:
It would make any actions of mine appear in the day update

Well, by the rules of the game, sm must have been given the light ball on night 2. I have a good feeling that the guy who originally had the light ball here was scum.

Why? Well if the light ball really does report all your actions, I don't think it would report "Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing." twice.

Its possible that both "Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing." and "Someone goes along with what ‘they’ say." are representative of a single person's actions traced by the light ball, while the Pokemon which shines others in the spotlight is responsible for the other message.

If this holder of the light ball really was scum, then they either thought that sm was cop, or they knew sm had a useless ability that would report nothing.
If the latter is the case, that means sm is mafia.

This is all just circumstantial, but still a scenario to consider. Ask yourself, If mafia had the light ball, who would they give it to?
[QUOTE/][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

As a follow up to my spoiler, The Light Ball is of much more use to the the Innocent than the Mafia. It would be better if the mafia played keep away with the ball rather than give it back to the innocent team.

Okay time to work through my notes again and see what has changed

Town
The ~ghost~ of Tyler Beta - 100% town
Professor_jplap - 99% town thanks to role reveal

Leaning town
Robin Aisaga - 90% useful townie, 10% clever scummer
mirdo - 90% probable town. Spreadsheet tallies very helpful and unlikely to do that much work if scum.

100% Agree on this.

Dusk Form Lycanroc - 80% probable town, but new.
rainyman123 - 80% town. Tapu Lele. So far so eager but a bit distracting and focused on small things.

scattered mind - 70% probable town. 10% lower than last time between Mirdo's list & Mirdo's townishness.

N.B. Thanks to AP being the darksider, I can reaffirm my theory that one (and only one) of these four (Mirdo/DFL/Lele/SM) is scum. The reasoning is deduction of night actions which I won't go into any further today.

Megapod_781 - 70% town. Unlikely to be scum thanks to role.
GM Draclord - 70% town. Still helpful, still present. Kind of just hanging round the edges though and not really stirring anything up of his own. Could be quiet maf.

The Last Shaymin - 60% town. Caught a triplemo vote. Activity & contributions improving. Roleclaim unproven as of yet. Could easily be a scum-role.

pikachuuuu101 - 60% newbie townie. Caught a triplemo vote. Although, only when things were hitting the fan. Pika & AP aren't *both* mafia, or weren't before the flip. Case got dropped quickly - is that because AP discovered Pika is actually scum? On checking he actually dropped the case before the triplemo incident.

TOTAL_EPICNESS - No real read. Seems helpful when prodded. Needs to be prodded. Quite a bit of fluff. Unlikely to be this bombastic if scum. Is he veteran?

Acetrainer_samwise - 50%. I am still not sure wth went on with all these role-shenanigans but he comes out of it looking very poor. Saving grace is that it looks *too* bad to be Mafia.

simsands - 50/50 townie/mafia. Good info if lynched thanks to plenty of interactions on D2. Suspiciously quiet on D1. +Quick to cut triplmo more than once. -Might just be cutting losses.

sm is debatable and, unless unproven, I can see TLS being town. And I /do/ have to look into pika once I'm done with exams and with enough time :'v

Mysteries
DashKing - No clue. No point in lynching though.

Likely Mafia
quakingpunch73 - was watched overnight. Is he one to 'go along with what they say?' a.k.a. mafia but not godfather.
Luispipe8 - Potential godfather backseat driver of maf-helpful lynches. Has gone dark since pressure applied.

Oh, come on, I was the one that pushed the most for triplemo's lynch... The fact that it served us for no progress is something else entirely, but hey, maf-helpful lynchES? Apart from Goomy, who else?

Probable Mafia (but no benefit to cutting until replaced)
FlavorfulPineApl - Practically useless. Identical vote to Triplemo on D1 when swung in to cast one and leave.
GekkisaiDaiNi - Srsly tho.

@GekkisaiDaiNi /is/ getting on my nerves and is flying under the radar way too much for it to be good.
Any input from your part?

Correct, well, at least when he was dead. Who knows what jabber is planning .w.

Might be something to look into later on I guess.

Ok, no, this wouldn't be grasping at straws... but whatever comes next to it. I wouldn't look at such conspiracy theories.

Okay anyway, I need to vanish for a bit. The things I want to know most pressingly is is there any way for @quakingpunch73 to let us know which of the following he was without completely blowing his cover.

Someone learns a new dance.
Someone shines a spotlight on some Pokemon.
Someone goes along with what they say.

Someone draws another Pokemon into a trap. - Megapod/TotalEpic
Someone swaps their soul with another Pokemon. - Samwise/ScatteredMind

The Pokemon Absol is in the game

I think it would be quite interesting to see him semi-claim one only for that role to be potentially counterclaimed. inb4 'sits around doing nothing'

##VOTE: Quaking Punch
I said I had a passive ability earlier. I was the person who did nothing.

Luis what are your thoughts on Sim and other candidates for scum such as quaking?

I'm positive that his flip will give us stuff to work with. Even though the scum team didn't know at first who AP was, nothing tells us that they couldn't find out any other way. And besides, we could hear those reasons of his for "trusting AP" now that he's dead, right?

On Quaking I'm still not sure. I'd have to check more thoroughly.

Yup. Fine by me.

##VOTE: simsands

Still, @GekkisaiDaiNi should be MK'd or replaced tonight, otherwise I'd be pissed if he still isn't seen by the mods to be so. If he isn't MK'd, he's 99% mafia going below of the "below the radar" concept. And dash king follows close by.

I am okay with that for a vote and happy with ##UNVOTE ing the QP vote I had cast. I'm also a little bit drunk so I don't want to add to any pile-on until the morning when I can properly read reasoning. Sim is a good call though, he has been dodgy. Even if town, at least we get to see who was badgering him and pouncing on small things or bandwagoning.

I'm also good for a vote on anyone from 60% or lower in my list from before (will give better reasoning in morning @Luis). NOT the inactive ones, they give us nothing should they flip town. But even a somewhat dodgy player who turns out to be town give us *something*.

As an aside what thought on Tapu Lele since arrival? I was never quite comfortable with Rainyman and it's so weird to try read someone who has been tagged out.

Yup. Fine by me.

##VOTE: simsands

Still, @GekkisaiDaiNi should be MK'd or replaced tonight, otherwise I'd be pissed if he still isn't seen by the mods to be so. If he isn't MK'd, he's 99% mafia going below of the "below the radar" concept. And dash king follows close by.

& Flavrfulpineapple. He had some super sussy behaviour before he vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back