PokeBeach Logo Re-Design

elyorchh

Aspiring Trainer
Hi.... mmmm I really like this place... found it this year.... so im a graphic designer and ilustrator... just for the record....

I prove to redesign the logo... trying to keep some of the esence.... and keepit simple....

[attachment=570]

talking about the main banner (where the logo is)... i think maybe could be in ilustration too... to maintain unity.... so i ben thinking if...

could be 4 differents banners( day, afternoon, night...) at beach horizon... and for every banner, have the logo... with 2 pokemon doing funny things(to have 8 diffrent types in total)... heres the example

1rst Banner. beach like 8 am
green pokemon
electric pokemon

2nd Banner.  beach like 1 pm
water pokemon
steal pokemon

3rd Banner.  beach like 6 pm
psichic pokemon
colorless pokemon

4rt Banner. beach like 10 pm
fire pokemon
dark pokemon

... just and idea... what you think....

Attachments

• PKLogo.jpg
    PKLogo.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 36
The logo has already been changed and will be put up with the new layout. Thanks anyways, though. :)

i like the new logo more than the old one :)

i would like to say 1 more thing about the laybout; i would give the modified carddex a clear spot, maybe even on top in the iddle of the page, next to the forums and so on...So that when someone enters the site can see directly what a convenience it is to have a list with all alloud cards( well at least almost all of them, still some cards can be added :))

question; will there come lists with pop series cards or can they just be inserted with on the modified list someday, that would be nice

bye!

Back