Pokebeach Holiday - Unity for all

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
So I had an idea. And here it is.

Christmas is coming up and I was trying to think of a way to celebrate it. And here it is.

Christmas is one of the few days of a year that everyone in the world can sing and dance around in unity. So what not a better way to celebrate than by making a video that has photos of as many Pokebeach members as possible?

This would be a way we could all see what each other look like, and realize that everybody is different, our friends on Pokebeach, from all around the world, are different.

I cannot think of a better way we could all get together on Pokebeach :)

So here is what YOU can do to help this mammoth project.

Step 1) Take a nice photo.
Step 2) Go HERE and make an account and upload your photo.
Step 3) Email the LINK to the picture to [email protected]. With the title "Pokebeach Christmas Unity Project" MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME IN THE EMAIL.
Step 4) Tell all your Pokebeach friends the same, old and new, even the ones that no longer visit!
Step 5) Read the steps again and make sure to title the email "Pokebeach Christmas Unity Project"
Step 6) Wait in anticipation of Christmas day for the video to be released.

This would take you no more than 10 minutes at the extreme most to do. I ask that you do it. This would benefit all of us in the long run as a forum, and, as people.

Let's celebrate one of the best holiday's of the year in unity :)

RE: Pokebeach Christmas - Unity for all

... Why not get everyone to post their photoes in this thread (or hyperlink it)? It's easier.

Absol said:
... Why not get everyone to post their photoes in this thread (or hyperlink it)? It's easier.

That would spoil the surprise :D

...oookay...

In any case, IMO PMing you the image from imageshack is easier than creating a w/e account, so you may change the requirements.

PMing me here or Emailing me, I really do not care :p

As long as it has a link to the image then all is well with the force.

*Just get my Pic from Jade* (use the nicest one of me from the Nat's).

Well, not all of us here celebrate Christmas... But nice Christmas project!

Well, Every one should celebrate christmas. It's even more important than the birth of America. I will send you the link, you'll have to wait till the end of christmas though. Thanks.

Yes,what The Fallen has said is true,not all are Christians.They may feel insulted because we are celebrating a ALL CHRISTIAN EVENT,and if I know from my Values Education,that the Non-Christians are forbidden to even attend a single Christian Mass,because that is an insult to their religion,our school is strict,but that is what my teacher taught me

True, but it's still an occassion of giving presents even for non-Christians. Eh, a present for Pokebeach? Lmao.

iank37 said:
Well, Every one should celebrate christmas. It's even more important than the birth of America. I will send you the link, you'll have to wait till the end of christmas though. Thanks.

sayinng that is like your the president saying "we all have to be jewish!" sure, im a christan and i think we should have a special way to celebrate christmas in a way that all religions can join.

The way the media potrays Christmas is just getting presents now and these days so it doesn't really matter anymore what religion you are its the most popular holiday celebrated in America.

I'm not christian and I celebrate it o_O. If you don't like, don't take part.
Actually, I have no photos of myself on my laptop and right now I have a ridiculous haircut :(.

Boracay_Jason said:
Yes,what The Fallen has said is true,not all are Christians.They may feel insulted because we are celebrating a ALL CHRISTIAN EVENT,and if I know from my Values Education,that the Non-Christians are forbidden to even attend a single Christian Mass,because that is an insult to their religion,our school is strict,but that is what my teacher taught me

Christmass is officially to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Alot people don't celebrate that, but just want present's =P. Christmass nowadays, is not to celebrate the birth of Jesus, but to give present's, be with your families, having a good time. It doesn't matter if you believe or not, Christmass is for us all.

(Mind you that i'm Dutch and Christian, so i'm not reall in your culture or even know something about Muslims, Jews, Atheists etc.)

Omg people stay on topic. If you want to talk about Christmas and how it shall be celebrated, it would be nicer to start a new topic in Miscellaneous Stuff. :)

i just want to say most members are young and there parents might not let them put photos on the internet because of pervs and stuff...

pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com said:
i just want to say most members are young and there parents might not let them put photos on the internet because of pervs and stuff...

Oh why yes, I am going to spend hours upon hours of my time looking at Children's photos because I am a sick demented freak. [/sarcasm]

Oh, I like this idea. I might add a picture of me if one of the other mods does. :p

Back