Pokebeach Auction Tournament Round 1 Pairings!

Still waiting, although I guess it doesn't matter since my "team" is doing so well, haha.

To be fair, two of my team members haven't battled yet because their opponents are being inactive...

Why don't we just flip coins if both players are inactive or give the win to the active player? It's already 3 days after the deadline.

Because it's lame to have coin flips decide results. One of the main perks of this tournament is that we don't every game to be completed to advance to the next round.

Just give the losses to the inactive people so we can move on, this is going very slowly.

I sincerely doubt that anyone who has still not played their games a week after the deadline will ever bother getting their games done.

We will judge the activity of participants to decide who should win the round. So far:

Deepsleepdarkrai loses to PokeGasm due to activity, and JEKyl loses to Sealegend due to activity.

If The Yoshi and Zenith could play their game, the next round would start.

That was answered in the other thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-pokebeach-auction-tournament-looking-for-1-vg-player?pid=2270841#pid2270841

dmaster out.

Back