PokéSurvivor - Chillax is the first person voted off! I'll take 3 more sub signups if wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OoC: This game is going to last a few days, so yeah.
In: "Next challenge is ready! Come to the beach!" Jeff smirks, waiting for someone else to go. In the meantime, a silent, green Salamence stood still on the beach. Then, his belly bulged a bit before the Salamence exploded.
OoC: Take that as Rock Wrecker's modkill.

IN:

"AHHHH. I have Salamence intestine's all over me! EWWW!!"

Victor said, as he shacked off intestines from his tail and went to Jeff

Nico had the presence of mind to get out of range of the Salamence's random explosion just in time, and so avoided the brunt of the intestines.
"What is this?" He demanded.

Ooc: I would have given him a little more time....

Ic: The gut slammed right into Hypnotic sending him flying. He landed at the beach where the next Challenge was supposed to be held.

"Alright, time to get to today's challenge. I have here a beach ball. Whichever team has the ball when I call time wins. Easy, right?"
OoC: It's YPPY.

OoC: Sooooooo sorry for not posting, I'll try to be more active.
Dan the Salamence stops staring blankly at the ocean and starts to pay attention.
"Ok, now it's time to start playing. Give me that beach ball Jeff!" Dan says snatching the beach ball out of Jeff's hands.

Nico narrowed his eyes and became tense. There must be some catch... it can't be that easy.

Ic: To be more specific, Hypnotic landed on top of the Jirachi(maybe RW if he's still alive) , who was holding the ball. Having landed on top of (whoever), Hypnotic had easy access to the ball and took it quickly. Grabbing it in his chest, Hypnotic screamed "Mine!" and charged at an unexpecting catutie.

OoC: Oh... okay... I didn't get a notice that I was modkilled for inactivity so I assumed I was still in.

OoC: Well, I did send multiple PMs, and you never said you'd be away to where ever. Sorry, but I did what I thought was right.
I so don't know what's happening with my phone. Hold on.

Ooc: I'll be gone for tonight, so don't think I'm being inactive. I just need my sleep. See you guys in the morning.

Nico raised a claw, and it turned to steel. "Metal Claw!" He yelled, and slashed at Dark, grabbing the ball at the same time and then passing it to Hypnotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back