Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

Sit here? Wait?
No, really, only a few people are allowed at the forums...

I'd allow you guys to PM with ideas or thing you could do for us, but I already get way too many PMs. If you think you could be an essential part of the Project Spoon Team, you are allowed to PM me, but don't blame me if I ignore your PM.

And we're not ygo, I'll try to be more original than that... lol, rubber duckies.

Wow, this is gonna rock :D

And also, will pokemon be able to fight with spoons and forks :p

Porygon said:
Wait how is this being made? What program are you making it on?
- We're currently writing the story and designing the Pokémon on another forum, how exactly it will be made remains a mystery :p
- Depends on whatever Pika will be using, and if Pika can't do this, I know other who can. I guess it's java-something, I'd have to ask.

Oh, BTW, pory, are you interested in participating?

I'll help make the synopsis, towns, Gyms, Starter Pokemon, all that

Trainer Names:
Boy-Adam
Girl-Laura

Sorry if it's unorginal c-m

Awww.... I wanted to make the towns/gyms... oh well... -_-...

Any spots left for me?

were do I sign up?

Seriuosly, I really want to hepl with this. I haven't really helped a lot on other fan games, and I can't wait to see this one.

You should make fork version and knife version.What about Mew version?If you ever need help of a weird person to make the story-line or anything else weirder,Just PM me.(Read my Bio,then you`ll get how weird I am.)

cute-mew :F said:
Also, fans of bacon's work will REALLY enjoy this game, because he's writing our storyline and Pokédex entries... But what would our pokédex be named? Who knows? :p
Bacon-dex.

@Dawn: c-m already gave the "title" to you?

@c-m: GOD MAKE AN EGGY FOREST PLZ :->

Back