XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

Where do I find Sycamore after I beat the elite four?

Just recently finished Elite Four and acquired PokeRadar.

However, when I go to use it ( as I was told my target Pokemon of the day was Pikachu ), I just get the usual "ma told me to not use stuff" spiel. Does anyone know why this is happening? How am I supposed to use the Radar? I'm in grass (normal grass, without flowers or being super tall), I've been running my ass all around to recharge the batteries I haven't used and I'm not on a bike.

I even tried to get off my roller-skates by using the itemfinder and then using the radar, but get the same message. Anyone at post game and understand what I'm doing wrong?

I feel so stupid. I didn't know you could get off the roller skates by using d-pad. You have to be off the roller skates, for anyone that comes across the same issue and doesn't realize it.

Sonic said:
Hey everyone! I just started playing the new games. Seems there are some nice, well-informed players on here. I had a couple questions and wanted to see if anyone could help:

1. Have we confirmed that shinies are easier to find in X/Y? If not even found the math to it yet?

2. Does the Dream World still exist?

3. I've heard that some DW males have been passing down their abilities, in particular the event Torchic. Is this true?

4. When will the Chikorita event begin?

5. Can we trade with Black 2/White 2, or do we have to wait for Pokemon Bank?

6. I have been following the walkthrough's on Marriland, but he seems to be missing out on some things on his play through, such as certain Pokemon you can find, their percentages, items, ect. What site has the best, most detailed walkthrough so far? I understand the guide comes out Thursday, but I suppose even it won't have some of the secrets that are in store in these games.

That all being said, I'm currently playing X and have 1 badge. Seen around 50 Pokemon including my own that I've evolved. I LOVE some of the changes, especially those that help with training up. If anyone has any legit shines (especially starters) I will pay a high price so PM me!

Thanks in advance.

I have the same questions... can someone answer?
Also, how did people get all the starters in B2/W2? Can you use the same method in X/Y

I've been having trouble getting on this board, but I'd like to know if anyone has found Litleo, Carbink, or Furfrou? and where? I found a goomy before I found these guys.

Artemis said:
nightkeeper said:
Well, this is embarrassing. Where can I find my own friend code?

In the 3DS home screen, click on the orange smiley face. You may or may not need to have made yourself a Mii, if you haven't one so yet.

Also:

Lone Wolf JLT said:
OK
Sorry about that, I meant Litleo... where can I find him?

Route 22, east of Santalune City.

that late? Okay, where do you find Clauncher/Skrelp? And where/when can you trade between games?

Jade said:
where is Lysander cafe? Since I just beaten 5th gym

I found it, but I had to drive all over the city to do it. Just look for a red poke building near the 5th gym, and it's either next to it or across form it.

Rusty Sticks said:
WingullTrainer said:
What's the slide pad?
T9Zr31b.jpg

Thanks, actually I figured it out yesterday.

WingullTrainer said:
I've been having trouble getting on this board, but I'd like to know if anyone has found Litleo, Carbink, or Furfrou? and where? I found a goomy before I found these guys.

Okay, where do you find Clauncher/Skrelp? And where/when can you trade between games?

Litleo - Route 22

Carbink - Reflecting Cave

Furfrou - Route 5

Clauncher - Route 8/Ambrette Town/Cyllage City [FISHING]

Skrelp - dunno, probably the same as Clauncher

As for trading, you can do it as soon as you get the Pokedex.

FloodBadge said:
Can Flabébé be male?

Nope.

How do we manually organize items in the bag? I tried pressing select but that brings up the auto menu XD.:)

xxashxx said:
How do we manually organize items in the bag? I tried pressing select but that brings up the auto menu XD.:)

You have to touch and hold on the item until the actual picture pops up, you can move it around as you please after that.

Where can you get the Mega Stone for Galvantula? I've heard several times that it exists, but no one has found the Joltik needed to Megaa Evolve, and I would like to see for myself (and be prepared for when someone finds a Joltik).

Hemlock said:
xxashxx said:

You have to touch and hold on the item until the actual picture pops up, you can move it around as you please after that.

Oh ok so it is like moving the bookmarks on the browser then? If so Thanks XD.:)

P.DelSlayer said:
Is it possible to find wild Trevenant? - I don't wanna have to trade.

It was seen in a Horde Battle in the trailers, so I may be lucky, but clarification would be nice

The only one I have seen is in the wandering woods near snowbelle city the final gym city it could appear earlier but I never encountered it. I hope this helps a little.
Victor Dracos at your service.

I like how everyone ignores my plea of 20 questions on a questions forum...lol

Does Skrelp need to be caught with a good rod? No luck with an old rod so far. Anyone know where I can get a good rod?

Lone Wolf JLT said:
I like how everyone ignores my plea of 20 questions on a questions forum...lol

Uh, what was the question?

I also have my own question where can I find eevee in pokemon y I have found almost every pokemon but it.

P.DelSlayer said:
Is it possible to find wild Trevenant? - I don't wanna have to trade.

It was seen in a Horde Battle in the trailers, so I may be lucky, but clarification would be nice

Route 20 has them iirc.

Rusty Sticks said:
WingullTrainer said:

Okay, where do you find Clauncher/Skrelp? And where/when can you trade between games?

Litleo - Route 22

Carbink - Reflecting Cave

Furfrou - Route 5

Clauncher - Route 8/Ambrette Town/Cyllage City [FISHING]

Skrelp - dunno, probably the same as Clauncher

As for trading, you can do it as soon as you get the Pokedex.

FloodBadge said:
Can Flabébé be male?

Nope.

Okay- Are carbink and furfrou rare? because I've been to both those places, and I didn't see one. Do you need a good rod or Super rod to fish for clauncher and Skrelp? And where do you go to start trading between games? I don't see the GTS, or whatever that thing is in the Pokémon centers. also, is there a problem with this board, or is it just me? Sometimes I can't get in, other times, if I get in, I get booted out to someplace else.

If a Pokemon that doesn't participate in the battle holds a Lucky Egg with the Exp. Share activated, does it earn additional bonus experience?

What is the easiest way to catch a Skrelp? And for Spritzee on Route 7, does it have to be during the day? I had no luck tonight. This isn't for me, I am trying to help trade them to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back