Fakemon Pokémon Aether / Pokémon Hearth

Pigeon Mitch

Exotic Bird Bingo
pokemon_aether___pokemon_hearth_by_pkmn_ah-d9uha48.png

Hey there everyone interested in viewing this thread! This year, my brother and I have set out on a mission to bring an idea we've had for a long time to light. We've begun working on our own fake region. We've both had plenty of ideas for Pokémon we'd like to see, so we finally stopped waiting. That, and we've gotten better at building stories and drawing. We both manage the deviantART page where you'll find our works updated as soon as they come out, which a link will be provided at the bottom. As we go, both there and here will be updated on our progress. We hope you enjoy the journey we will be taking you on!

To explain the titles, my brother had this to say in the description of our title logos:​
Pigeon Mitch's brother said:
To start off this fan project of ours, how could we look past creating some spiffy logos?

To match with their names, Aether's logo invokes divine power while Hearth's emits the feeling of homely comfort.

Hope you all like how these have turned out, and I hope you'll enjoy what comes after.

Look forward for what's to come, for next will be our region's starters!

Links:
  • deviantART

aether_hearth_starters___teaser_by_pkmn_ah-d9xj9u3.png

So, my brother has finally taken the last steps on our up and coming starter Pokémon! We will shortly be uploading each after unveiling them all together, so then you can find out the specifics on each. Here's a little teaser image for you all to view. Be sure check out our deviantART page, which can be accessed through the link in the first post. You'll soon get to see these guys in full colour very soon!

pkmn_aether_hearth___starter_pokemon_by_pkmn_ah-d9xj9u3.png

So here they are! These are our revealed starters! From left to right we have the Grass-type KOYWEE, the Fire-type FLICKID, and the Water-type CLAYB. I hope this keeps you excited for what's to come, and individual info on each will be up soon, so stay tuned for that! Enjoy!

Back