PokéBeach Staff Hiring Week!

Teal said:
Who wants to use a writing corner where even experiments get shot down if some random moderator does not happen to like experimental stories. :mad:
It's like, you need a model novel with a predictable story to post there. :mad:

If you have a problem with some quality control, I would rather you take it up with me not whine about it here, Teal. Most people will agree with me that, if a fanfic looks bad, it is bad!

Nengeni said:
PokéBeach is looking to hire new staff members from now through next Monday, November 26th!

We can send these in tomorrow as well? Or is today the last day?

PokéBeach is looking to hire new staff members from now through next Monday, November 26th!

The key word is through, not till.

We are currently working on contacting those whose applications we felt were the best. While we can't hire everyone, we would like to thank everyone who applied.

Drumroll please.

drumroll.gif

Decisions won't be final until the end of this week, so I am allowing a little more time for applications to come in. I will give until Thursday night at midnight EST to submit an application.

Will you post the names of the guys and girls who got their job, on this thread?

I really want to thank everyone for their consideration. It means a lot to me that you even considered me at all.
With love,
~Core

Bleh. I had intended to submit an application but didn't have the time during the initial period and I was starting up my werewolf game during the extension, which left me with even less time to write this. Oh well.

I hope that Pokebeach chooses wisely and only promotes mods who will be active, contribute to the community, and not abuse their powers. It won't help the reputation of Pokebeach hiring and then proceeding to fire so many moderators if many moderators selected from this end up unqualified.

Regardless, good luck to all candidates!

We've been very busy with interviews and discussing who really would be a good candidate. We are taking this long because we want to be sure we have chosen the best members for the job. I can tell you we plan on getting everything finalized Wednesday. We just ask for your patience and trust.

How do you submit an application? I have experience, as an mod and admin around forums.

I think we're past deadline now, unfortunately. The results of who 'won', so to speak, are going to go up on Wednesday.

quick question, if I can't get to talk to the guy incharge of my app, how will I know what is going on?

Martini said:
quick question, if I can't get to talk to the guy incharge of my app, how will I know what is going on?

It is being looked into.

I'm glad this is being looked into. As a wise man once said, "allow not an egg to quail in agony, allow not a leaf to hear the wind."

We hired some new moderators, but we are training them in. If they pass their training period then they will have the moderator userbar and name style.

Back